10

10 Fucked in heat, pussy licked, pussy licked, movie star rubbed breasts, genital cavity fucked

The bubble machine was blowing colorful bubbles towards the warmly pink shooting stage. A silver-haired young man was wearing an iron-gray suit. He didn't wear a tie, but lazily held a silk jacquard tie in his hand.

"Xiaoxin, please get closer to Brother Qi, yes, put your waist close to Brother Qi's lower abdomen, and make sure your right hand is ambiguous, yes, lightly stroke Brother Qi's face, and then show that you are very intimate..."

The photographer held up the camera and motioned the female model to do as he said.

The female model is also a member of the entertainment industry, and she just passed her 30th birthday this year.

But she is very beautiful and very photogenic. Although she is older than the photographers present and many staff members, she debuted late and her fame is far from that of Qi Zijin.

Today, the one taking pictures of Qi Zijin is a big shot in the photography world, so he directly called the female model by name, but called Qi Zijin, Qi Zijin, who is eight or nine years younger than him.

After taking more than ten cover photos with the female model, Qi Zijin smiled at the female model gently and gentlemanly, and then walked off the shooting stage.

The four or five assistants who had been waiting for a long time immediately gathered around. Some of them touched up makeup, fed water, wiped sweat, adjusted their collars, explained the next itinerary, and asked whether they were going back to the apartment or back home at night. Qi Zhai's.

"Go back to Mu Ran." Qi Zijin touched his lips with his slender middle finger, as if he was recalling some beautiful scene.

Stepping on the fluffy and soft carpet woven by white snow, the fiery red and cool suspension car door slowly closed behind him.

The cold wind blew Qi Zijin's long windbreaker up from the ground, he took the elevator to the sixth floor, passed a long corridor with two small doors, and stopped at the door of the apartment.

Qi Zijin's footsteps suddenly stopped, because he faintly felt something was wrong.

The snow on the cedar slid down and fell into the mellow and fragrant red wine. The seductive smell was overflowing from the crack of the door in front of him, with an uncontrollable strong momentum.

That strong fragrance is probably the Omega pheromone that Mu Ran burst out when he was in heat!

In the next second, the door was roughly opened by Qi Zijin, and then closed heavily with a "bang".

The fragrant pheromone in the room was even overwhelming. As soon as Qi Zijin entered the door, he saw the usually lively Omega collapsed on the blanket in the living room, feeling powerless.

"Uh... woo..."

Omega looked pained, his clothes were disheveled, his face was flushed, his whole body was weak, and his mind probably wasn't quite sober.

Qi Zijin bypassed him directly, and first locked the balcony door and all the windows in the kitchen and bedroom to prevent the Omega's pheromone from floating out and attracting the crazy and unlimited Alpha.

When Mu Ran's estrus came suddenly, the most unreliable big-headed robot really fell off the chain, and he couldn't even do the basic requirement of taking care of Omega during the estrus.

"Muran, Muran? Can you hear me? Muran!..."

"You're in heat, dear, open your eyes and look at me, do you want to drink some water first..."