25

"25 Being molested by the military doctor, playing with the pussy, clipping the dick, squirting the cunt, rubbing the dick, and ejaculating

【What the writer wants to say:】

Independent Easter Egg Content: Dicks put together and jerk, horse eye to horse eye ejaculation, military doctor masturbation

——

Exhausted manuscripts, no source of happiness QAQ

I need to ask for leave for the next two days, I will come back the day after tomorrow, I love you guys, Chubi~

-----text-----

The tree shadow was blown wildly by the wind, constantly changing its shape on the ground. The bleak moonlight shone on Omega who had fallen to the ground, highlighting his helplessness and despair.

Next to the broken glass test tube, there was an inconspicuous slender branch. One end of it was tied to the test tube, and the other end was tied to a thick branch that fell. Just wait for him to show up.

Mu Ran looked forbearing, his face was covered with sweat, he sat on the ground and struggled to get up, but fell back to the ground several times.

In a dense bush behind him, a black figure quietly threw away the other spare stones in his hand that were just accurately used to knock down the temporarily tied branches, and he quietly exited the area that must be passed to the bathroom.

The tent camp of the students seems to be trapped in a quiet dream, breathing quietly and snoring a few times from time to time. The high-intensity training during the day almost caused all the students to fall asleep, except for the loud noise of emergency assembly that might wake them up.

Kenyon, who was on duty at night, was cold and sleepy. He waited like a year for the next student to take over from his class. He paced back and forth boredly, when suddenly a very familiar figure appeared in his sight.

"Ji Jingyue..." Kenyon waved excitedly at the man, but kept his voice low.

"Is there no one coming out of the tent?" Ji Jing was more cautious, glanced left and right, back and forth.

"The dogs are asleep at this point, who will come out? What, did it work?" Kenyon patted Ji Jingyue's shoulder with his hand without a gun, expecting him to give an affirmative answer.

"Well, I tied the inducer to a cut branch. As soon as you said he went to the bathroom, I was ready to act, and it did." Ji Jingyue had an excited expression on his face.

"Why not just use the aphrodisiac, isn't that more effective?" Kenyon was puzzled.

"Am I sick? Use aphrodisiacs in case his pheromone bursts out. We have so many Alphas in our grade. Isn't he about to be imprisoned?"

"Oh, you are afraid that the situation is too bad, and you will be found out then."

"It's not as exaggerated as you said. I hate him, but I just want to teach him a lesson. At most, let him masturbate a few more shots tonight, so that his physical strength can't keep up tomorrow, so that he won't be so high in the daily training results and steal my limelight. "

"Then he hasn't come back yet?"

"It's probably already in heat, maybe I don't know which big tree to hide behind and masturbate."

The whole body is hot, and there is a scorching torrent in the lower abdomen. From time to time, tiny electric currents flowed through the tailbone, the dick had already been raised high, and an obvious tent protruded from the general's pants.