18

18 Riding face and licking cunt, eating pussy sucking juice, hotel big dick forced fucking, rubbing and playing with slutty tits, naughty voice

Mu Ran's expression froze, he didn't know how the person across from him smelled like wearing a gas mask.

This sense of smell is far more sensitive than a dog's nose.

After getting the medicine, Mu Ran rushed to the dormitory in a hurry.

After feeding Qi Yucheng the medicine, Qi Yucheng touched his stomach and said that he was hungry, and even whimsically said that he wanted to eat seafood-flavored instant noodles.

"You want to eat instant noodles with such a severe cold? Dreaming."

Mu Ran took out the nutritious meal he bought at noon, he tore open the package, and put it in the microwave to heat it up.

When Qi Yucheng saw that he was going to eat a nutritious meal again, he immediately became sick like a sick cat.

"Well, when you went to the infirmary, did you see an Alpha with very special pheromones?"

Qi Yucheng listlessly took two mouthfuls of rice.

"Hmph, what did I say, you don't want to smell the pheromone of stinky tofu, so you have to let me get you medicine and suffer?"

Mu Ran lowered his head, pretending to have a vicious expression, and rubbed his head.

"Hey, I'm sick, can't you be considerate? Let's talk about me and you. I grew up wearing a pair of pants."

"I didn't wear a pair of pants with you."

"That's right..." Qi Yucheng thought about Mu Ran's body which is different from ordinary people, but couldn't think of a better word to describe it, "It's a metaphor, a metaphor."

Mu Ran turned around and began to tidy up Qi Yucheng's messy paper towels, optical brains, figures and other items on the table.

"That stinky tofu Alpha is from a straight A cancer. I can see that he is upset. Last time I just covered my nose, and he was blowing his beard and staring there. If it wasn't for lying on the bed and unable to move, I think he might Want to beat me straight up."

"Really? Then why is there an Alpha in the infirmary wearing a gas mask dangling in front of his eyes all day long, and he doesn't even dare to fart?"

"Hey, that stinky tofu Alpha is a coward who bullies the weak and fears the hard. As for the one you said wearing the mask, you mean Lu Linshen, right? I heard that he applied for transfer from the hospital that specially served the imperial family. .”

"It sounds very powerful. If so, why do you still come to our military academy?"

"I don't know, but according to the rumors on the campus forum, he came here to find someone."

"Haha, it's becoming more and more literary and fresh. Could it be that he is looking for someone who made him wait five hundred years before the Buddha?"

"Haha, haha... help, Mu Ran, your mouth is really good...the doctor is good and didn't offend you, you put it in front of me and say there is a fart, if you have the ability, go to him, point to his nose and say go."

Mu Ran deliberately made jokes, which made Qi Yucheng's tight strings a lot easier because of his lagging behind in training these days.

There is a straight snow track leading directly to the training ground, but beside the specially cleared trail, there are still a series of footprints made by students with black military boots who do not want to take the usual road signs and innovate.