49

49 Let’s break up;

In the dry and hot weather, the quicksand is blown and moved by the hot wind, and the crescent-shaped dunes are constantly changing their orientation and shape. On the buffer zone from the dunes to the hotel, there are drought-resistant and tenacious cacti, and the wind-resistant and heat-resistant golden Populus euphratica stands stubbornly and slightly short. The dense needle-shaped branches and leaves of some red willows sway in the wind, and there are a few clumps of weeds that look like they are dying to accompany them.

Even though there are many tall trees near the hotel, the yellow sand is still like a pair of broad and powerful hands, relentlessly hitting the windows, and the hot wind is blowing, making a lot of noise.

Mu Ran was woken up by the noise, his first reaction was that his brain was flooded with the pain of a splitting headache caused by a hangover, he frowned and rubbed his temples, and just about to sit up, he found that his pussy was sore and painful, a little As soon as he moved, he felt a cock that was as thick as a donkey's dick still stuck in his pussy.

How... how? Didn't he all come to Elkolai? Who is the person next to him?

Mu Ran turned around with difficulty and stiffly, and then froze for half a minute.

Sensing Muran's movement, Alpha, who was sleeping on the bed with a face full of horror, suddenly opened his light green eyes.

"Are you awake? Why are you up so early? Be good, sleep a little longer..." After saying that, Yiel wanted to hug the Omega who sat up and had a messy expression.

"Pull it out." Several veins popped out of Mu Ran's forehead, his face was cold and expressionless.

"Oh, ok, pull it out right away! I'm sorry! Don't be angry..." Yier threw away the quilt in a panic, and when he saw Mu Ran getting so angry, he was at a loss what to do.

In order to improve the survival rate of sperm, the biological instinct decided that once Alpha's penis ejaculated in Omega's genital cavity, it would form a knot. At this time, the swelled knot was still firmly stuck in the deepest part of Mu Ran's cunt.

It took Yiel a lot of effort to finally pull the donkey's whip out of Mu Ran's water-drenched pussy.

The concentrated essence that had exploded all night last night flowed back from the pink and tender hole, and continued to add fuel to Mu Ran's raging anger.

"Is it easy to fuck?" The sullen tone seemed to be about to be sentenced.

"It's so tight there, I really want to be stuck in it for the rest of my life..." Before he finished speaking, Yi'er caught a glimpse of Muran's dark cloud overwhelming expression, and quickly apologized: "Yes, I'm sorry! Last night I really drank too much, it's true that I like you, but I never thought of forcing you..."

"Go away!" Mu Ran pulled a few tissues from the bedside table, and casually wiped the red, swollen and semen-flowing pussy. Yier leaned over to hug him, and Mu Ran raised his leg without hesitation. Kicked him and jumped out of bed.

Last night, he was fucked too much by the beast, his bones seemed to be falling apart, Mu Ran turned pale from the pain, and walked to the bathroom.

The people behind quickly reminded him, "Mumu, the bathroom is on the right!"

Mu Ran, a lame young man with a weak body and strong will, walked to the bathroom step by step. He didn't want to stay for a moment, so he took a combat bath that he had practiced since he became a military student.

As soon as the bathroom door was opened, water vapor rushed towards the dry air outside the door like a monster with claws and claws.

Yiel was waiting for him outside the bathroom door, and he didn't have time to put on his clothes, so he only wrapped a big towel around his waist.