40

40 Beauty Gong, you have to agree with your body; Wang Mazi, I thank you;

In fact, it’s not his fault for admitting his mistake, Hei Yueyue insisted on standing in the shadow of the wall, with chest-length blond hair that was soft enough to be photographed in shampoo commercials, and wearing loose and neutral white casual clothes, not to mention the gangster just now It was the little beauty who was shouting, which gave Mu Ran a preconceived situation.

Mu Ran felt that at this moment, he looked like a fool, like a clown who put on a costume and put on a red nose and tried his best to perform. He didn't get a word of thanks, but he got a scene where he was trembling with laughter and couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear.

"Anyway, thank you very much for saving me." The long-haired beauty was still smiling. He felt Mu Ran's anger that was about to turn into a real flame, so he changed it into a smile covering his lips wisely.

But it was useless, Mu Ran just wanted to slap him now, Mu Ran gritted his teeth and glared at him, "No, use, be polite!"

After finishing speaking, he was about to wave his sleeves, leaving a long-haired idiot in place.

"Where are you going? I haven't formally thanked you yet." The blond beauty took a long legged step and grabbed Mu Ran's hand from behind.

"I said you're welcome, can't you hear me?"

Maybe it's because his father is an Alpha, and the father who raised him is an Omega, Mu Ran treats Omega with extra gentleness, and can put himself in their shoes, while his patience with male Alphas is always pitiful. In fact, men who are countless times stronger than them in terms of physical and mental strength don't need others to worry about them.

"I'm sorry, the way you beat up the gangsters just now was so handsome, I was stunned for a moment, and I felt very surprised, I didn't expect O to help me, and then I couldn't help watching how you taught those gangsters, So I forgot what I was going to do."

The long-haired beauty pretended not to see the anger on Mu Ran's face. He had a strong hand, and he held Mu Ran tightly like a big pliers to prevent him from leaving.

"Okay, I see. I accept your thanks. Can I go now?" After shaking his hand, Mu Ran still couldn't get rid of it. Lovely Omega, he cares so much about him.

"To express my gratitude, shall I treat you to dinner?" The long-haired beauty finally let go of Mu Ran's hand, but he stepped up to Mu Ran's side. However, he was put on invisible shackles, afraid that Mu Ran would escape from his eyes in the blink of an eye, as if he would disappear from the world.

"No need." It was the first time that Mu Ran met this kind of Alpha who was chasing after him like a candy, and Mu Ran didn't have a good tone.

"Why don't you use it?" There was great doubt in the beautiful eyes of the long-haired beauty, as if he didn't understand why there was an O in this world who didn't want to eat with him.

"Is it okay to be full just now? You are very annoying, do you know? Can you stay somewhere cool?" It's unbearable, no need to bear it anymore!

"Since you don't eat, I'll buy you a drink. I'll drive over and we can go drink in the car." Not only did he look impatient, but he was walking faster and faster. The long-haired beauty hurriedly caught up with him. Stepping directly in front of Mu Ran.

"No, I'm not interested in drinking, you - go away! Go over there!" Mu Ran pointed in a far direction.

This person in front of him is very annoying, he is so tall and big that he can't ignore it, and he is still shaking in front of his eyes. Mu Ran's heart is burning, and his anger is overwhelming. The face that was punched by the gangster just now hasn't disappeared. , He spat out a mouthful of blood foam, then stood still and coughed a few times.