36

36 was fucked to the point of incontinence, the female pussy leaked urine, urinated while fucking, the military doctor stabbed and pussy, urinated on the military doctor's hand

The moist sea breeze blows gently, bluebells are swaying in the wind, the unique smell of sea salt in Alpha pheromone melts into the crystal clear goblet containing red wine, and the sea breeze wraps the last bit of cedar top The unmelted snow, the mellow and fragrant red wine are surrounded by the domineering and powerful sea salt and bluebell fragrance.

Omega's body is full of the smell of his teacher's pheromones, on his face, hands, waist, nape of neck, and even inside his light pink and juicy pussy.

"Uh-huh, teacher... slow down, my stomach is pushed up..."

The hands tightly grasping his waist made a circle of red marks on his waist, a white and hard dick dangled in front of him due to intense fucking, the dick gradually became like a red-hot iron, up and down Slapping, the crimson glans bouncing back and forth against the bulging knots.

"Picked up? I touched it... makes you feel comfortable, huh? Little slut..."

The right hand with clear veins covered Mu Ran's lower abdomen, and he really felt a big bulge there. Although everyone in the GV said so, Mr. Lu, who was learning to have sex and gossip for the first time, was not used to it. He blinked frequently, and the tips of his ears and face seemed to be on fire.

But fortunately, Mu Ran, who was about to be pierced by Meihong's little cunt, didn't notice Lu Linshen's abnormality at all. In the small meat hole, two testicles the size of a fist bumped against his red and swollen lips.

"Guji... Guji..." The strong and thick big cock slammed into Mu Ran's tight and sensitive little hole, and Lu Linshen's two strong and long legs were tightly attached to Mu Ran's beautiful jade carvings. But trembling legs.

"Mu Ran... Mu Mu..." The hoarse cry was accompanied by a low growl, and Lu Lin's sharp teeth bit the extremely soft gland on the back of Mu Ran's neck.

He fucked the hole very skillfully, the scarlet purple cock penetrated straight to the end, he pushed open the deepest hidden genital cavity, and the bulging blue veins viciously rubbed against the dick on the red meat wall At G point, the lewd water at the mouth of the hole was pounded to the depths by the heavy and blatant red desire dragon, and he pulled away, and then brought the sticky and lustful love juice out of the small hole that opened and closed.

"Ugh... old, teacher, slow down, I can't take it... ah..."

As if to confirm his words, the dick that hit the hemp rope was finally numb. After ejaculating, Mu Ran's body was still in the aftertaste of orgasm, and his lower abdomen collapsed extremely Tight, you can still see the shape of the dick imprinted on his stomach after Lulin's deep purple Yulong penetrated into his genital cavity.

His eyes gradually lost focus, and Mu Ran's mind had turned into a paste that was constantly being stirred by a big stick. He couldn't remember anything, but he could feel that his cunt was also being pressed by a stick as hard as iron and hot. Stir in and out of very hot meat sticks.

All of a sudden, Lu Lin's deep purple donkey's whip slammed hard, and Mu Ran suddenly fell forward. The coquettish heart in the small water hole was about to be pierced by Lu Linshen, and a stream of heat flowed towards him like lightning. Mu Ran rushed forward.

Before he realized what was going on, hot urine shot out along the female hole that he had never used to pee before!

"Mumu, you got fucked by me...isn't it cool, huh?"

After discovering that Mu Ran was being fucked by him, he felt great satisfaction both physically and mentally. Lu Lin smiled deeply and reached out to press Mu Ran's clitoris frantically. After being stimulated, Mu Ran screamed, and the hot urine in the female pussy was directly urinated To Lu Linshen's hands.