78

78 Stepping on the Admiral's Cock, the Admiral's Penis is Hard (drama); Temporary Boyfriend; Jealous School Grass

【What the writer wants to say:】

Osmond: Maybe some wood deer

Mu Ran: This is a big misunderstanding

Teacher Lu: Osmond, listen to me, thank you

-----text-----

Looking in from the large and clear floor-to-ceiling windows, the hall of the villa looks resplendent and resplendent, like an exquisite and unique house figure lit with golden lights. The slow-paced music flows quietly in the hall, and the people passing by are chatting with other people in low voices with smiles on their faces. The scents of different perfumes seem to be participating in a competition, and they are voluntarily volatilized.

After dancing, Mu Ran gained even more jealousy points. Countless Omega and Beta came to toast, and there were even a few Alphas who kept looking at Osmond.

Osmond would help block it at the beginning, but later he bluntly said that Mu Ran could not drink. Although she can block peach blossoms, she can't block Lancia's friends. Lancia is generous and cheerful, and has many friends.

"You are really amazing. I was so sad to see that kind of furry Zerg on the news. You can kill them. We all admire you." I heard Mu Ran from Zerg After rescuing her in detail, a group of Lancia's friends who usually had a great time came over to toast with gratitude.

Osmond stopped some of them, but Mu Ran saw that he was Lancia's friend, and most of the time he just raised his glass and drank it in a very face-saving way.

Mu Ran has a limited capacity for alcohol, and when he drank too much, he wanted to go to the bathroom. He whispered something to Osmond, and then walked out of the hall. There is a rather large bathroom at the end of the corridor, but there are quite a lot of people from the outside.

When Mu Ran came to the birthday party, he brought a bag on his back. Osmond took him to a special lounge room before, prepared fruit drinks for him, and asked him to put the backpack there. The optical brain is inconvenient, so the optical brain is also placed on it.

When he went to the lounge before, Mu Ran saw a restroom under the spiral staircase. Because the restroom was far away from the hall, he thought that there should be no one there at this time, so he chose to go a little farther to go there.

Because of his different body, Mu Ran couldn't solve his physical problems in the urinal like other Omegas. He could only stay in the cubicle, and this time it was the same. After he came out of the cubicle to wash his hands, he found Osmond pushed away from the toilet The door came in.

"Ah, what a coincidence." Mu Ran didn't expect to meet Osmond in the restroom on the long road.

"Unfortunately, I came here to find you."

The bright and huge long mirror reflected the figures of the two people. In the mirror, Alpha with sharp and distinct features approached the unresponsive Mu Ran a little bit. Mu Ran backed away a little bit, and he moved forward step by step until he reached the black marble. up to the wall.

Why is this scene inexplicably familiar? Isn't this the drama of the soap opera "Cool and Domineering Gangster Hero Falls in Love with Billions of Runaway Sweethearts" recently on Star.com?

Mu Ran yelled "Fuck me" in his heart. He visually measured the distance from his position to the door, and then secretly calculated the possibility of running out.

Was Osmond as drunk as he was?

Just when Muran thought that Osmond was going to kiss him, Osmond's hand went around his shoulder, and his palm was pressed on his collarbone. In the next second, a heart-shaped fireworks ribbon was picked up by him.