54

54 Mu Ran, I Think You're Dirty; He's Getting Married, Do You Know?|Let's Stay With Me

The two white soft labia, which are as tender as a delicious little abalone, are tightly clamped and played by the slender index finger and ring finger from the outer sides, while the middle finger is inserted into the thin slit in the middle of the small pink abalone, and the vagina is constantly secreting The lewd water has already soaked the outside of the small pussy hole of the underwear, the middle finger is drawn back, the two labia minora are peeled off, and the clitoris in the upper middle is pressed down, and then there is a burst of poking.

It's a pity that Movie Emperor Qi didn't play with the little fanny pussy for as long as he wished. Mu Ran glared at him angrily, grabbed his hand and pulled it out, then slapped him on the right side of his cheek as a disciple.

"Miss me? Do you think I was just spraying imitation pheromone perfume in the car?" Mu Ran pushed Qi Zijin back hard, then grabbed the edge of his trousers and fastened the buttons.

"I know I can't match the smell of your pheromone, but I really... miss you so much..." The middle finger pulled out from the pussy was shiny and wet, and Qi Zijin turned his palm outward, intentionally showing it to Mu Ran. I saw the evidence that he touched Mu Ran's cunt until it was soaked.

"Miss your mother!" Mu Ran raised his right leg, making a fake move to kick Qi Zijin.

"Mumu, has anyone ever told you that even your juice is sweet?"

Qi Zijin put the bright middle finger of his right hand into his mouth, he stretched out a small tip of his tongue, lightly licked the round fingertips, and then put half of the middle finger in again, he sucked his tongue with a sound, the action that was originally erotic at this moment Even more obscene.

"Fuck, pervert! I warn you, if you dare to chase me, let someone cut my way, or lock me in the car, be careful that I will kick your chirp!" Go, when he left, he was really angry and pushed Qi Zijin hard.

After licking the lewd juice on his hands, Qi Zijin just wanted to chase after him, but was stopped by the door of the suspension car with a "bang" slamming.

Mu Ran, who did not choose to go back to school on Sunday night, got up early on Monday morning. The big fish turned a beautiful white belly in the sky, and the coach rang on the training ground, saying, "Give me more energy on Monday morning! The sum of the points of the whole class this week will be compared with that of the first class! There is absolutely no morning run in our fifth class." You bastards who want to die!" "Did you hear the crazy words from class 5 just now? Our class 1 is the worst, there is no doubt! If you are kicked down from the first class this week, you won't even be able to rest at night. Give me extra training at night!" Such morale-boosting shouts.

The long-distance running has not stopped for a day since the beginning of the school year. Basically all the students can persevere. The small number of students who can't persevere have already been eliminated in the previous entrance competition. After everyone can persevere to the end case, what else? Then you can only fight for speed.

Mu Ran was the easiest one among the Omega in their class. After the long-distance running, several classmates who usually had a good relationship with him surrounded him and asked him about accompanying Professor Stefano to take part in the flight to Elkola. How do you feel about the armor competition? When they chatted about the latest Italo-923 designed by Yiel, they showed unprecedented enthusiasm.

"Italo-923 has an official name, and I heard that it will be officially launched next week."

"The pricing is out, and the slogan seems to be, not three or four thousand! Not one or two thousand! Only 998! Only 998! Take it home with Italo-923!"