32

32 School Grass の Doubt;

Fragments of golden light spread across the seemingly calm river, forming a gleaming golden river on the river, and undercurrents surged under the sparkling water.

There have been many horrific incidents of piranhas in this apparently beautiful river, and the black caimans, who have been known to attack youths along with the piranhas, have also been known to attack young people.

Two years ago, by the river named Yila, a sightseeing car accidentally fell into the river due to a car accident and out of control. , all the passengers in the car drowned to death. The interstellar police who received the hunter's alarm communication arrived at the scene 30 minutes later and began to salvage the body. The crane hoisted up the severely deformed sightseeing car. The next second, the police on the shore and several hunters around the scene His face turned pale as paper!

I saw that there was no complete body in the car, and the original fifty-four passengers in the car had all turned into terrifying bones of the dead. Along with the car, a small group of piranhas did not have time to swim out of the window.

Today, Muran and Perdita's team will use their safety ropes and related devices to pull and cross when the black caiman is quietly lurking and the piranhas are swimming back and forth ready to go.

Tow crossing - the nightmare of those who are afraid of heights and those who are afraid of water. It refers to a method of transferring people and materials from A to B by using the fixed traction ropes at both ends of the river.

"Mom, I'm afraid of heights, my legs have already started to shake." Rosalie began to shiver while hugging Fan Shuyi who had a calm face.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. Didn't you pass the rock climbing and downhill test last time? That's pretty high." Fan Shuyi put her arms around Roselly's shoulders, and patted her head comfortingly.

"That's why I didn't pass the exam at all last time. I passed the make-up exam." Two crocodile tears came out from the corners of Rosalie's eyes, and she raised her hand to wipe them away.

Mu Ran felt the same when she heard her words, because he was also afraid of heights, and he was not only afraid of heights, but also afraid of water.

"There are so many people in your team who are afraid of heights. I really can't tell. Mu Ran, why is your face so pale? You can't be one of them, right?" After a lot, Perdita felt a little unbalanced. When she heard that some people in the Muran team were afraid of heights, she slightly lowered her head and smiled inexplicably.

"Who said that? Of course I'm not afraid. I'll be the first to show you later." As soon as Mu Ran heard Perdita's insinuation that their team was not good, he immediately stood up and patted his chest to reassure, but he didn't expect Perdita at all. Ta is actually using the aggressive method to provoke him.

"Selly, don't be afraid. I'll go first later. If you're scared, you can go there later. Our team will always be waiting for you on the other side." Mu Ran understood Rosalie's fear very well. He patted her on the shoulder and turned around. Go buckle the safety rope.

Just when Mu Ran was about to set off, he saw Wei Fengchi standing in front of him, holding the rough hemp rope with his black gloved hands, and fastened the safety buckle to the hemp rope.

"Wei Fengchi, why are you..." Mu Ran was slightly surprised, his clear eyes opened wide.

"I'll pass first." Wei Fengchi's two slender and straight legs were intertwined and wrapped around the rope, and his hands quickly grasped forward one after the other, advancing several meters in one go.