72

72 new players come on the field, three players gather together; cold general; willing to answer your and any request

"Run! The door is right behind you!"

The gun in Mu Ran's hand had long been out of bullets, but he didn't throw it away, fearing that if he threw it away at will, the Zerg who knew where the bullets were hidden would use it to kill them. When Muran was talking to Lancia, his arm was beaten fiercely by a giant spider's appendage. The disgusting black hair on the appendage was probably poisonous, and it immediately appeared on Mu Ran's skin when it touched it. Red dots, and then a large lump swelled up on the arm.

On the other side, two Zergs were pressing forward step by step. Lancia was tripped by a pincer swept by a Zerg. She slid off the ground for a while, and a bloodstain was directly scratched on her calf. When the pliers were raised high and tried to pinch off her neck, Mu Ran picked up an office-use optical computer and threw several pulled out wires at the giant pincers.

The Zerg fell to the ground in response, and its head just fell on a triangular steel stool that was placed upside down on the ground. In an instant, three blood holes appeared on the head.

"Mu Mu... wait, I'll call someone to save you right away!" Seeing that staying here would only become a burden to Mu Ran, Lan Xiya wiped the tears from her face, and finally stood up without hesitation. Running, she slammed the button next to the door, and the door of the suspension car opened quickly. She jumped out of the car and found that the car was parked in a place where there were no people.

Lancia ran wildly, followed by several Zergs. She stumbled and stumbled in the wasteland, and ran towards several villas that were still inhabited.

The Zerg leader was about to vomit blood with anger. There were only fifteen Zergs in the car, and most of them were dead or injured at this time.

The Zerg leader was furious, his rough tongue twitched frantically, and water jets exuding a stench were shot out from his mouth. Mu Ran knew that he was going to poison again, so he removed a half-length photo of the Zerg leader himself from the wall, which was quite narcissistic. The photo frame, he raised the photo frame and threw it forward, the sticky body fluid shot onto the frame, the glass was corroded and shattered in an instant, watching his worm face that he thought was handsome and aggressive was burned into a big hole, the Zerg The captain roared.

"Damn human, I'll fuck you!" The Zerg leader kicked over the corpse of one of his subordinates, and stabbed and pierced the chest with two huge hairy legs, trying to catch Mu Ran and stab him through.

Seeing that he angered the Zerg captain, Mu Ran didn't choose to fight hard, and dodged as much as possible to avoid the attack. That black leg, which was almost as tall as his height, chased him all the way. Mu Ran jumped over the operating chair, kicked over an incubator, smashed a light tube, and turned over a square table. Passing across Mu Ran's lower abdomen, even through the clothes, Mu Ran still has that itchy uncomfortable feeling.

With a "slap", the black-haired leg smashed a glass panel on the desktop that Mu Ran had been on for a second, and Mu Ran rolled towards the console, and the densely packed raised square buttons under his body lit up one after another as he rolled. , the prompt box "Are you sure you want to perform this operation" appears repeatedly on the optical computer screen.

The leader of the Zerg tribe saw that he was unable to deal with a small human boy for a long time, but instead was being played around like a dog. He became furious, stood on the rectangular conference table, and jumped forward across an aisle as wide as a small river. However, he failed to catch Mu Ran. Instead, Mu Ran picked up a glass plate the size of a brick and used it to pad the incubator and smashed to death one of his capable men.