7

7 ferocious dick, seeing the actor naked, the big red dick that is about to go on stage

Easter egg content: The film emperor's dream of Chunmeng, forced to fuck her hole, fucked Mu Ran, and stabbed her intestines

-----text-----

The wind gently blew that silky and dazzling silver hair, Qi Zijin choked on Mu Ran for no reason, and immediately didn't know what to say.

Fortunately, he reacted quickly and pressed the collar of his shirt that was blown up by the wind.

"I won't give up, I will use time to prove that I love you."

The afterglow of the setting sun fell into Mu Ran's clear and light-colored eyes, and it was his turn that he had nothing to say.

There was a rush of footsteps from the side. Qi Yucheng, who had just returned from receiving the communication, ran over, panting slightly.

"What are you two talking about? Why do you have such serious expressions?"

There was great doubt in Qi Yucheng's big eyes.

"It's nothing." Qi Zijin stuffed the light brain into his pocket with a smile on his lips.

"Cousin, have you finished filming your movie yet? Let's go eat after filming, I'm hungry."

Qi Yucheng stood beside Mu Ran, and took his hand to touch his flat belly from hunger.

Mu Ran was amused by his childish behavior, and stretched out his hand to flick his brains on his forehead.

Because their joke made the originally strange atmosphere a lot easier, but when the three of them ate together, the atmosphere of silence and embarrassment swept over again.

Qi Yucheng looked up at Muran in puzzlement, and then at Qi Zijin. He observed carefully, but he still didn't see anything.

A bullet was hit by the firing pin, the bullet was separated from the shell, and the bullet quickly squeezed into the rifle. After the "bang", the bullet hit the chest ring target standing far away.

The sound of gunfire echoed over the shooting range dedicated to college holidays, igniting the blood of all the young people present.

Perhaps because of the fast start of school, there are a lot more people in the shooting range today.

Last time, Mu Ran and Wei Fengchi only used one person to PK, but this time they participated in the shooting competition at the same time, but the number of them increased to six people at once.

This Monday, the main practice of Shooting Sound is the kneeling shooting position.

Kneeling shooting is a posture of kneeling on one knee and holding guns with both hands, which is suitable for some wild places or low indoors with limited space.

The advantage of this position is that the position of the gun can be quickly arranged, but because the shooter has to kneel on the ground for a long time, the physical requirements of the shooter are very high.

There was another "bang", and the bullet was ejected. Mu Ran stood in the middle of the A3 position. He stood among the Alpha and Beta.

After six full rounds and nearly two hundred shots, there was a five-minute intermission.

Mu Ran put down his assault gun and went to the rest area to drink water.

The male Beta, who had just shot with Mu Ran and stood last among the six, stood up to Mu Ran.

"Hi, your name is Mu Ran, right? I didn't expect us to meet again."

"Well, I remember you, you were the temporary referee last time."