In fact, Qi Zijin can hire someone to cook for them, and even among the few hired workers, some cooks are extremely delicious, but he has a selfish desire not to be disturbed by others, and he cooks by himself. It's also extremely unpalatable, so it's Mu Ran who cooks more often.

Qi Zijin has also been trying to improve his culinary skills during this time, but he really has no talent in this area, and the more he learns, the more he regresses, and it has reached the point where Mu Ran will turn off his appetite just by looking at it.

Although Qi Zijin always wanted to get closer to Mu Ran, but Mu Ran insisted, so they slept in two different rooms.

During this period of time, Qi Zijin was following Mu Ran, buying an apartment next to Mu Ran, buying an asteroid, and asking someone to arrange and take care of it. Naturally, it was impossible to take care of filming at the same time. His assistant and manager did not dare not Hearing Qi Zijin's words, he felt a lot of pressure at the same time, because there were some things that even they couldn't handle. So even if Qi Zijin and Mu Ran came to the asteroid, they would often call. Several times, Mu Ran heard the conversation between Qi Zijin and his assistant, and he could feel that the people over there were in a hurry.

On the asteroid, you can watch many sunsets a day, Mu Ran likes it very much, if it wasn't for Qi Zijin, he might like it even more.

There is a bamboo rack for drying clothes in front of the villa, and the brightly colored coats and trousers hanging on it are blown crookedly by the wind, leaving erratic shadows on the ground.

After drying the clothes, Mu Ran put the basin on the ground. He stretched his hands. Just after stretching, he happened to see Qi Zijin being chased by a aggressive duck in front of the fenced pasture not far away.

Qi Zijin's flowing silver hair was a bit messy as he ran, while the white duck spread its legs and rushed forward desperately, flapping its wings from time to time, stretching its neck from time to time, trying to peck Qi Zijin with its flat beak.

Duck and Qi Zijin have already run several laps on the grass, the picture is very funny, it is the kind that can be made into a funny animation that can be popular on the star network.

"Help, haha, why is it chasing you..." Mu Ran couldn't straighten up from laughing, he covered his belly and burst into tears, his stomach ached from laughing.

"I accidentally stepped on an egg it laid. This duck is really stingy. I didn't mean to..." Qi Zijin was out of breath while being chased, and seeing Mu Ran smiling like this, he couldn't help but catch it in annoyance. hair.

Not surprisingly, as soon as he said this, Mu Ran immediately greeted with even more exaggerated laughter.

Qi Zijin saw Muran laughing undisguisedly, he felt a little angry and wanted to laugh, he abruptly turned in a direction, and ran towards Mu Ran, the duck that had just laid eggs recognized that Mu Ran was the one who fed it The man didn't chase after him any more, and walked away wagging his buttocks.

Qi Zijin hugged Mu Ran tightly from behind, and pinched his face with his right hand, "Why do you laugh like this, is it so funny?"

"Seeing me being chased by ducks makes you laugh so happily?"

He wrapped his arms around Mu Ran's waist with one hand, and Mu Ran's face was reddened by him. Mu Ran bumped his elbow back, and Qi Zijin cried out exaggeratedly. Basin walked to the living room.

A small kitten with black eyes and sparse hair, only the size of a palm, crawled from the sofa to Mu Ran's lap. It was just born, and its fur hadn't fully grown yet. The hairs on its body were clearly blown up. It was soft It used its paws to grab Mu Ran's jeans, but its small claws were not as big as Mu Ran's thumb, and its strength was weak, so the little milk cat didn't leave any obvious scratches on the pants.