Muran's room is mainly decorated in light blue, the light color is like sea water, it makes people feel comfortable, the room is tidy, and Mu Ran makes good use of storage boxes and storage cabinets, everything looks in order.

Osmond silently looked at Muran's room, and inadvertently caught a glimpse of a pair of cute and tight little dinosaur underwear on the top layer of a stack of clothes stacked on the sofa.

"I quite like this book, you can also take it home and read it, um, Osmond, what are you reading?"

"No, nothing." Osmond unnaturally turned his gaze back from the little dinosaur underwear.

Coming out of the room, Mu Ran sat in front of the folding optical computer and tapped, while Osmond sat next to him quietly flipping through the book. From time to time, Mu Ran made an expression of covering his nose and contemplating. Osmond closed the book, and a deep and mellow voice sounded, "What are you doing?"

"Help my dad write the draft for the live broadcast." Mu Ran picked up the coffee cup next to him and took a sip.

"Your dad is doing a live broadcast?" Drinking water is also contagious. Osmond was unknowingly influenced by Mu Ran, and also picked up sparkling water to drink.

"That's right, this is it—" Mu Ran turned his light brain to Osmond, and he pulled his chair closer, "Selling some handicrafts he made himself, and Seafood and specialty fruits from our house."

"The workmanship is good." Osmond carefully watched the recording on the optical computer.

"It's okay, mainly the pattern design and color matching are okay." Mu Ran then clicked a few videos to show Osmond, "Not only my dad can do it, but I can do it too, maybe many people will I think it is difficult, but in fact, once you learn it at the beginning, you will find it is much easier later.”

"I want to buy it." Osmond didn't expect Mu Ran to do handwork.

"Do you like this?" Mu Ran blinked in surprise, "How much do you want?"

Muran can do it, but he doesn't have the raw materials and tools. If Osmond likes it, and the quantity is not too much, he can make it himself and give it to Osmond and Lancia.

"Not many, let's ask for 10,000 first."

Mu Ran: "..."

"It's going to be a long time?" Osmond asked after seeing Muran's embarrassed face, even wanting to hit someone.

"Handmade, what do you think?"

Osmond fell ill on the second day after returning from Mougins' house. Mu Ran heard this news from Lan Xiya. Lan Xi Ya and her girlfriends went shopping on alien planets these days, and she begged Mu Ran on the phone, "Mu Mu, please go over and help me see Look good? My brother has hated taking medicine since he was a child, and Uncle Li and Aunt Wang can't control him, so you just go and watch him take the medicine."

"Okay, I see, don't worry." After talking on the phone with Lancia, Mu Ran changed his clothes and went out.

Going to Osmond's house, Lancia should have told the housekeeper in advance, and the housekeeper took Mu Ran to Osmond's room directly, Mu Ran knocked on the door, and it took a long time before finally listening A cold voice with a nasal sound came from inside, "Come in."

It seemed that he didn't expect that it was Mu Ran, Osmond was slightly stunned. He sat up while lying on the bed with a pale face. He coughed, "Why are you here?"

"Here to supervise you to take the medicine." Muran poured a glass of warm water for Osmond. He originally wanted to give him a pillow and put it behind his back, but in that case, his hands would have to go around Osmond's body, and the movements would be awkward He was ambiguous, so he didn't take any action, but pointed to the pillow as a signal.