𝕻𝖆𝖜𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊

The day in mansion wasn't so good  because Rajveer was there

because Rajveer was there. Devraj hate his father because of some drama that happened few years ago.

Devraj just got up and was waiting for his morning coffee whereas Rajveer was sitting on his armchair looking at the main gate with cup of tea in his hand.

Like he was waiting for someone. After few minutes Abhinav came.

"Good morning dad "
" Morning beta "

"𝗞𝗶𝘀𝗸𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘇𝗮𝗿 𝗸𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽" ( For whom you are waiting for )
" 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗸𝗮 " ( For Shekhawat's)
"𝗗𝗮𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗵𝗮 𝗮𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗶, 𝗗𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗻𝗮 𝗕𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗸𝗼 𝘃𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗴 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗸𝘂𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗵𝗶" ( Dad Shekhawat is coming here, you know brother don't like those people at all )
" I have raised the hand of friendship with them"
Devraj came from the behind with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞 𝙠𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙮𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙖𝙥𝙣𝙚" ( With whom you have raised the hand of friendship ) A very husky voice came from behind and it was Devraj.

"Nothing beta" Rajveer told him and left from that place.

                              ♡♡♡♡♡

After few minutes someone knocks at the door. Rajveer said Abhi to open it so he did the same. He saw Paramveer Shekhawat was standing with his daughter. Abhinav glanced at Krutika and she was looking beautiful in her white kurta.

When they entered the house Abhinav called his dad
"Dad they have came"
"Ok beta"

After few minutes Rajveer came and told Paramveer and Krutika to come in his cabin for some discussion.

"𝙆𝙮𝙖 𝙆𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙠𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙞 ? " ( Does Krutika know that ) Rajveer said in questionable tone.

"𝙉𝙖𝙝𝙞" ( No )

"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙞 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙧𝙖𝙟 𝙠𝙤 𝙗𝙝𝙞 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙝𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙤 𝙠𝙤 𝙚𝙠 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡 𝙟𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙜𝙞" ( Ok then I'll call Devraj both will get to know at the same time)

"Abhinav beta please call Devraj"
"Ok dad"

Where Devraj was standing on the gate and was about to leave the house as he had to go to office. Abhinav called him from the behind.

'𝘽𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖" ( Brother )
"Yes Abhinav Devraj said while looking at his phone.
"Bhaiya Dad is calling you"
"What happened Abhi"
"You come na"
"Okay ! Coming"

He entered in Rajveer office wearing a white shirt with folded sleeves and a blue tie with black  waistcoat.

When he entered that cabin, his anger had increased a lot seeing Shekhawat's in front of him.Angry red eyes looking at Paramveer Shekhawat. He just wanted to kill him whereas Rajveer tried to control his anger.

"𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙤 𝙟𝙖𝙤"( Son please camn down )
"Dad are you serious What are they doing here"
"Beta,There is something very important that I want to tell you both"
"Dad, I'm not gonna listen any thing"
"Stop it beta Sit down and listen to me"

When he sits beside Krutika he heard the words he never wanted to hear

"Beta, I want you both to get married"

They were not ready to hear this. Both were on complete shock because they hate each other so much but they were going to Bound themselves by marriage.

"Dad are you serious"
"Yes beta"
"I will tell you everything later don't worry Just say yes"
"I'm not gonna marry her at all cost"
"Beta calm down"
Krutika was looking at her dad with hatered.

He hit his frist hard on the table due to which Krutika flinched.

"Better to die than marry this girl"
"Shh--"
"Beta are you ready for this marriage " Rajveer said looking at Krutika
"Yes uncle" Krutika said in reply

Now his anger got even worse. He was angrily looking at Krutika. Now he just wanted to kill her. He was just thinking that this girl wants to marry me for my name,fame and money whereas abhinav told Devraj to come in the hall because he wants to tell him something.

"What Abhi" he said angrily
"Bhaiya please say yes"

"𝙆𝙮𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙡 𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙢 𝙖𝙗𝙝𝙞 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙠𝙝 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖 𝙫𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚,𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙟𝙝𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙞 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙞" ( What are you saying abhi can't you see that she is marrying me for my name,fame and money )

"I know bhaiya but someone wants to destroy your whole life that's why dad has decided to tie Krutika and you in bond of marriage"
"Who the fuck wants to destroy DEVRAJ SINGHANIA"
"Pulkit"
"What are you saying Abhi"
"I am speaking the truth bhaiya"
Your new Pa Aarti she is the pawn in pulkit's game Pulkit is instructing her  in every damn step and she can kill or destroy you anytime dad don't want to take risk that's why he is tying you and Krutika in the bond of marriage"
"Paramveer is also our enemy so why"
"Because we know every move of Paramveer so we can catch him but we don't know any move of Pulkit yet"
"It means that Aarti is pawn in pulkit's game and Krutika is pawn in my game"
"Exactly bhaiya"
"Smart move dad"
Are you ready for the marriage bhaiya"
"Yes definitely"
"But how do you know what dad was planning"
"He told me today morning only"
"Oh"
"Now come in the cabin"

"Abhi Have you explained everything to Dev"
"Yes dad"
"Ok beta, Devraj are you ready for the marriage"
"Yes dad"
"I  will get the auspicious time from Pandit ji"
Abinav whispers in Devraj ears

"You have to show that you are doing this marriage of your own free will"
"Why"
"Because Aarti will also be there"
"Wait what if I fire Aarti"
"No no no they got suspicious of you"
"Ohk"

Plese tell me how is it ✨

               Insta