𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊

The fight continues for half an hour he punched so hard on Pulkit's face that he was now lying on the ground.

"Don't you even dare to look at  my wife otherwise I will not mind kill you"
"D-evra-j"
"No don't say my name with your bloddy mouth"

Devraj left him there and came downstairs, went towards his car and reached his home with full anger in his eyes.

He reached his home and abhi who was on his phone now looked at him.

"Bhai"
"Shut up Abhi"

He went to his room immediately and found Krutika nowhere

"Krutikaaa"
"Krutikaaaa"

Krutika came from washroom

"What happened Devr-aj"
"What is this why your face is bleeding and why your face has lots of wounds"
"It doesn't matter"
"Yes it does" she says by tracing her fingers towards the corner of his lips where the scratch was and it was bleeding.
"Come let me give you first aid"

They both sat on the couch Krutika was applying tube on Devraj's hand when suddenly Devraj hold Krutika's hand

"Do you love me"
"What"
"Kru Do you love me It's a simple question"
"I don't want to answer"
"We are going to USA tommrow morning because of my business deal and you are coming with me"
"What no"
"There is no option Dad has said that"
"So you go I will stay here"
"I have told dad that you are also coming with me"
"How can you take my decision"
"I am sorry for that but that deal is fucking important"
"For how much days"
"1 year"
"Whatt"
"Don't worry I have informed your dad"
"But st-ill"

Kritika is unable to finish her speech when Ragni calls Devraj.

"Coming"
"What maa"
"When you will going to tell Krutika"
"Telling her what"
"Don't be stupid she is the pawn in your game and now she is going to USA with you"
"I don't want to tell her anything"
"You have to"
"Ok I'll tell her on her upcoming birthday"
"Good"

Kritika had come to the hall where Ragni and Devraj were talking.

"Maa he is saying that I have to go Usa with him"
"Yes beta you have to"
"Maa I don't want to"
"I cannot do anything. Plese beta"
"Umm ok ma"
"Devraj What is the timming of your flight"
"12:45"
"Ok Pack your bags"
"Yeah mom"

They both went to their room and start packing their bags.

"Are you okay" she said while packing her bags
"You are with me I am fine I do not need medicine Your words are enough for me"
He said while packing his bag
She smiled a little which made Devraj happy

★★★★★

The next day

Krutika came wearing beautiful red kurti

The moment she came out of the dressing room she Immediately went downstairs and found table full of breakfasts - Waffle,Egg, Sandwiches and find Devraj Raagni and Abhinav were sitting there

"Come beta"
"Ji maa"

She sat on the chair and started taking Sandwich when Devraj whispers in her ears

"You look fucking beautiful"

She pretended that she didn't Heard anything after completing her sandwich she went to her when Raagni interrupted her.

"Beta what is this only 1 sandwich and one egg"
"Umm.. maa I am full"
"Where are you going beta"
"To take luggage"
"Uff come sit Devraj Abhinav go get the luggage"

They bought their luggage downstairs and they started learning when Raagni hugged Krutika and Devraj.

Then suddenly a car came at the door of his mansion, Devraj was sitting next to the driver and Kritika was sitting behind.

Kritika was looking outside the car window when a tear came out of her eyes. Devraj was talking in phone with someone.

After some time, when Devraj's call ended, he looked back and saw that Kritika was trying to sleep, she could not find a place to rest her head.

He stopped his car and reached behind. He put Kritika's head on his shoulder with his hands.