𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓

"Devraj Devrajjj are you serious wake up please"
"Omg what should I do should I call his doctor yes yes great idea"

She taked his phone to search doctor number but there was lock.

"Omg this lock"
"Devraj please wake upp"
"Devraj are you listening me"

His shirt was now completely opened and was in another corner he was having bare chest. When she saw a mark on her left bicep and gunshot in his hand.

"Thankyou Devraj" she wishper by getting close to his ear

She was searching doctor number in her phone he called Dr. Jaiswal

"Sir He was drinking and then he suddenly fell can you please come"
"I am out of station Krutika but I can help you"
"Yes yes doctor"
"He will wake up after an hour you tell me does he have any memory which is bad and is related to his past"
"I don't know doctor"
"Then I cannot give you medicine Krutika"
"What should I do now doctor"
"You just have to wait this is because of intolerance of alcohol"
"Ok doctor"

She was sitting on his chair and soon she fell asleep

After 1 hour Devraj opened his and found himself on bed fully covered whereas Krutika on chair sleeping peacefully

He wakes up from the bed and came closer yo Krutika

"Your welcome Krutika" with a smirk and sorry if I said something wrong

He came downstairs and went to his secret room what's inside it ? Only he knows no one is allowed to come in this room even his own mother

After few minutes Krutika woke up and didn't found Devraj in the room

"Devrajjjj" She came downstream while calling
"Ji" She finally feel relaxed after hearing his voice
She found him in his armchair looking at the photo of him

"Are you okay"
"Yes I am okay" she says by still being in some unconsciousness
"I have bought Medical kit"
"Why"
"To treat that wound on your hand and on your biceps"
"No I don't need it"
"But..."
"I said I don't need it you can leave"
"Ok"

★★★★★★

"Yeh kamra mujhe yaad dilata rehta hai ki Mai kisi tum jaisi se nafrat karta hu" he said by looking at a photo frame.
He was interrupted by Bell on the Door. He opened and found abhi standing there.

"Hey Bhai"
"You were about to come tommrow na"
"Nah mom said that she is there I can go I also have some assignments to do na"
"Ok"

★★★★★

She was crying in her room and was hating every moment of her life. She decided to avoid/ignore Devraj. She was hating Devraj for infinite reason she decided to sleep in the hall. She went downstairs and found Devraj talking to Abhi and asks him...

"When you came"
"He has came just right now only" said Devraj
"I have asked Abhi"
"Yes bhabhi,I have came just now only"
"Oh okay"

They both left from that place

Krutika layed on the sofa and put quilt over her. Her eyes was full of tears. She was only thinking about the people she love,her loved ones.

"Baba, I need you Rohit I need you"
"I am suffering here"

She cried and no one came after few minutes she slept and was dreaming about Rohit her dad and all her loved ones.

He didn't care about her because he was still in little unconsciousness.

★★★★★

Sweet morning rays came in his room he woke up and looked around and found no trace of Krutika. He was not remembering anything What happened last night he was not knowing. He just remembered her saying I am sorry and the incident when he found his wife holding rohit hand.

He went downstairs and found Krutika sleeping on the couch. Everyone was sleeping. He found Krutika sleeping peacefully and was just thinking that what he did last night so that Krutika have to sleep on the couch.

He taped her shoulder twice to wake her up . She was not waking up. He decided just to sit there and look at her until she wakes up. He was admiring her beauty and was regretting his every decision. He decided to be sweet with her to love her as much he can as much she deserves.

She wakes up and found Devraj sitting on the armchair looking at her.

"Good morning Kru"
"Who is Kru"
"You"
"I don't need nickname"
"Bu-t"

He couldn't complete her sentence when Krutika went to the washroom to get ready. He was sitting on armchair looking at her laptop when she arrives wearing a beautiful green saree.

He was amazed by her beauty. Her hair,her eyes,her lips and specially her saree.

"You are looking beautiful"
She didn't listen or ignored him while picking up her laptop.
"I can drop you to your office"
"No need"
"Krutika wait"
She stopped after hearing his words and turned back to look at him.
"Have I done something.Listen I don't remember anything that happened last night ok plese tell me what have I done"
She punched his chest
"You are a disgusting man Devraj Singhania"
"Oh okay I accept it but please tell me what have I done"
"Just remember that you are disgusting,bad,cruel a stalker and specially a possesive mad"
She turned back and moved out of the house.

When he gets the call from his dad

"Yes dad"
"Beta You have to come to USA"
"What why"
"Bansal's has offered 50% equity of his company but they want you to come usa"
"Ok dad I am ready our biggest competetor is offering us his equity I will be there till tommrow morning"
"Beta but"
"What dad"
"He wants you to handle his company first"
"What do you mean dad"
"You have to shift in usa our company has also head quarters in usa right so you have to shift here for bansal company and your company too"
"Dad but,"
"Listen beta if you want this you have to shift here with Krutika"
"How much time I have"
"3 days"
"Wh-What"
"Yes beta
"Ummm ok dad"
"Ask Krutika once"
"Ohk dad"
"Bye beta" - He declined the call

Whereas Devraj was only thinking that Krutika will not agree.