𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

As they entered the room Krutika was knowing very well that Devraj is damn angry with her

knowing very well that Devraj is damn angry with her. He pour some water in glass Tumblr he finished it in one shot.

In his mind there was only one thing that she married him for his money and now she is betraying him with her boyfriend.

"𝙈𝙪𝙟𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙤 𝙟𝙖𝙗 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙟𝙝𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙞 𝙠𝙮𝙪 𝙠𝙞" ( Tell me why did you marry me when you have a boyfriend )
"I can't tel-l

She couldn't complete her sentence when Devraj threw a glass tumbler towards the ground, it broke into thousands of pieces.
She immediately cover her ears with her hand and flinched a little.

'𝙆𝙮𝙪 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙩𝙞 𝙩𝙪𝙢 𝙢𝙪𝙟𝙝𝙚, 𝙈𝙪𝙟𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙖 𝙠𝙤𝙮𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙠 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙡𝙚𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙝𝙚𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙞 𝙗𝙝𝙞 𝙝𝙪 𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙖 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙧𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙞" (  Why can't you tell me,You know what I have no interest but in your game I am also involved so it is very important to me to know )

"He i-s my e-x b-f" she says by stammering a little
"Oh First he was your boyfriend and now your ex boyfriend hmm.. So how many people you are dating at once"

A slap echoed in the room. Devraj was very angry and surprised with Kritika's sudden action.

"𝗧𝘂𝗺𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗵𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗿𝗮𝗷 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮 𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗶 𝗹𝗲𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝗯 𝗷𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮"
( I have never seen a worse person than you Devraj Singhania, I heard a lot about you but it was all a lie )

"𝗧𝘂𝗺 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗵𝘁𝗶 𝗸𝘆𝗮 𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽 𝗸𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗵 𝗝𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗺𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗮 𝗵𝘂 𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝘂𝗺 𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗵𝗶 𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗸 𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗶 𝗵𝗼" ( What do you think of yourself the air in which I breathe, you are not even worthy of that air )

"No one in this world has courage to even raise a finger towards Devraj Singhania"
"I am not like others Devraj Singhania"
"I have that much power to buy you in seconds and to destroy you and you will not be able to do anything"
"This is your misunderstanding Devraj ji"

He could not bear it anymore, he hit the glass table kept near him with a force, due to which the table broke into thousands of pieces and blood started to came out of his hands.

He opened the door and went outside
Abhi interrupted him in between.

"Bhaiya, What happened to your hand Something happened between you and Krutika ? "
"Don't take her name in front of me"
"Calm down bhaiya, Come First bandage your wounds"
"Uhh fine"

After getting his wound bandaged, he was about to leave when his phone rang and it was non other than Pulkit

"𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼! 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗿𝗮𝗷 𝗞𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝘂𝗺 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗹ı 𝗵𝗮𝗶,𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗠𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗸 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗿𝗮𝗷" ( Hello devraj how are you i heard you are married happy marriage )

"𝗔𝗽𝗻𝗶 𝗛𝗮𝗮𝗿 𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘆𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗿. 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗿𝗮𝗷 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮" ( Brace yourself for your defeat Mr. Devraj Singhania )

Pulkit disconnected the phone before he could say anything. He headed towards his room as soon as he opened the door Krutika was nowhere to be seen. He shouted sevral times but no one replied.

"𝗞𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗮 --- 𝗞𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗮"
"What happened now"

Now he got some peace because he felt that Pulkit had taken her away.

"Where were you" He asked worriedly
"I was in the Kitchen why you were shouting"
"Nothing"

Krutika had already changed her clothes. Now he went to change his clothes.

When he came back He saw Krutika in her night suit working on her laptop sitting on the couch. He minds his own business and went to bed for sleep.

"You are not sleeping on this bed"
"Are you goddamn serious this bed is mine"
"I don't care I will sleep on this bed"
"You are sleeping on mattress"
"No way I a-m"
She couldn't complete her sentence. When Devraj screamed a little in pain

"Aaaah"
"What happened"
He pointed at his wound in his hand
"Oh ohk you can sleep on bed"
"Thanks"

She again went to her laptop for work. After 3 hours Devraj told her to close the laptop because the light coming out from laptop was hurting him now.

After 15 minutes she closed her laptop and went to sleep when she check out the time it  was 2:37 am.

She decided to drink water first. She silently went towards the kitchen. Then it was raining, she went to the kitchen to drink water, she took out a glass, took water in it and drank it.

As she was walking towards her room, her eyes fell on the hall window.He saw a man dressed in all black with an umbrella in his hand looking at her.

She could not see him clearly because he was standing far away from her and it was raining.

She was very scared so immediately went to her room and tried to sleep.

Tell me how is it ✨