𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗

They both sat in their Mercedes and went to the basement of Pulkit. After sitting in the car Devraj was calling his bodyguard and Abhi was telling him directions.

"We have reached Bhai"
"Abhi take out my gun and let's go today we will see this asshole"

They both reached there and found Krutika in unconscious state with lots of bruises and some signs of sexual assault and found pulkit in drunk state with gun in his hand when he saw Devraj he shoot 1 bullet which crossed the hand of Devraj he immediately pick up Kritika in princess style and told Abhi to drive the car. Krutika's head was in Devraj's lap.

"Krutika mujhe maaf kardo please lekin aankhein kholo mujhe thappad Tak Marlena lekin akhein kholo Krutika please"
(Kritika forgive me please but open your eyes slap me till your wish but open your eyes Kritika please"

She was still not opening her eyes

"Should I turn my car towards hospital"
"No no Media will create drama I will call my personal doctor"
"Ohk"
"Bhai I have first aid kit in my car treat your wound"
"Shut up Abhi here Krutika has suffered this much and I will cry for this wound shut up and drive"

They reached home after 14 mins whole time he was trying to wake up Krutika as he entered the house he saw Raagni and Paramveer sitting at the couch.

"What happened to her bet" he cuts her in between
"Maa please call Dr.Mehra I will answer everything later"
"Ok ok beta"

After few minutes Dr. Mehra Arrived

"Sir what happened to her it looks like a case of sexual assault you should call police"
"Plese Dr. Mehra I don't want to involve Police in between please"
"Ok sir plese get out of the room"
"Yeah fine"

He was whole time just looking at the closed doors and was regretting everything he did because now he will not be able to face her.

After 1 hour Doctor came outside with the reports

"Sir please bring this medicine"
"Abhi go get it"
"Ok Bhai"
"How is her condition Doctor"
"She is fine now but she has some brusis it will cure soon plese don't pressurise her for anything. She will start having panic attack"
"Ok doctor Can I meet her"
"Yeah sure"

He entered the room and sat beside Krutika
Krutika turned her face towards the left.

"Krutika I am sorry for everything I will do whatever you want but please forgive me"
"Don't you ever show me your face"
"Krutika plese"
He hold her hand and suddenly she get free from her grip.
"Krutika Plese I am so sorry"
"Plese can you leave the room Devraj"
He followed her oder and went out of the room

"Krutika Plese I am so sorry""Plese can you leave the room Devraj"He followed her oder and went out of the room