𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖙𝖊

A ray of pleasant sunlight falls in Krutika and Devraj's room. It was a Sunday. The clock was showing time of 9:45 am. Ragni was calling them for breakfast.

Krutika was changing her clothes in the dressing room. Devraj was drinking coffee.
After sometime Krutika came wearing a beautiful Red colour Kurti with her earings and bangles.

Devraj was fully dressed with a cup of coffee in his hand and his eyes fixed on the laptop

Devraj was fully dressed with a cup of coffee in his hand and his eyes fixed on the laptop.Krutika entered the room, Devraj was gazing at her as if he had seen an angel.

Krutika opened the door of her room and they both started walking towards the dining table.

Krutika was shocked seeing the dinning table full of diffrent foods. She couldn't believe her eyes that only 5 people are there and this much food. From Italian to Indian almost everything was there.

Rajveer instructed Devraj to sit beside his wife. He was not happy but  did what his father instructed him to do.

They all started having food. Raagni was in Kitchen to see how the foods are being prepared. Paramveer decided to break the silence on the dinning table.

"Listen beta,I have decided to give 50% equity of our company to Krutika.

Abhinav coughs a little

"What, What are you saying dad I can't give 50% equity to her. I have made this empire.We all know that she married me for money. This gi-r-l"

He couldn't complete his sentence when the peace was broken by a very loud slap. Raagni slapped him.

"Maa"
"Shut up Devraj I can't believe how can you say all this to your wife. Say sorry to her right now.
"Maa I am not saying sorry to this girl"
"I have said something Devraj"
"It is not needed maa" said Krutika
"No Krutika he has done mistake he will say sorry"
"Bhai say na"
"Are you guys serious"
"Yes Devraj say sorry to her right now"
"Uhhh Sorry" he said with his eyes full of anger
"Krutika dress his bandage blood is bleeding from her hand"
"Ji maa"

They both went to their room. Devraj was looking at her with angry eyes,he just felt that he had lost and she has got everything she wanted.

"𝙏𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙖𝙗 𝙢𝙞𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙟𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙩𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙠𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙞,𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙠𝙞 50% 𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙠𝙞 𝙩𝙪𝙢 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙤. 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙆𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙖𝙗 𝙢𝙞𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙟𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙩𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞"( You have got everything you wanted, you are the wife of the richest man in India, you are the owner of 50% equity of the House of Singhanias.Congratulations krutika Singhania you got everything you wanted. )

"𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙗 𝙝𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙡 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙖 𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙝 𝙠𝙖𝙗 𝙠𝙖 𝙮𝙚𝙝 𝙂𝙝𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙩 𝙠𝙚 𝙗𝙝𝙖𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙞. 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙝 𝙚𝙠 𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙝 𝙚𝙠 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙞. 𝙈𝙖𝙞 𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙯𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙪𝙢 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙅𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙂𝙖𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙟𝙚𝙚𝙩" ( If everything was to be achieved, then long ago this house would have been looted and ran away. For me it's a prison and for you it's a war.If I am free from captivity then your defeat and if you win the war then your victory.

                        Tell me how is it ✨

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.