𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖘𝖊

He was in guilt the whole night. She was his obsession but the problem was that she didn't knew it was obsession she thought that she was his sweet love but there was nothing like that. He decided to take the life out of arpit but couldn't do it because he was Krutika's bestfriend.

Today he decided to end the topic of Pulkit because Pulkit is mastermind behind every move he was so ready and told all his gaurds to prepare everything for torture.

It was not his first time killing someone he has killed almost several people in his past but the problem was that he didn't wanted Krutika to know about all this. It was his first killing after getting married to Krutika.

So he told all his gaurds to check the security of the basement.

Basement entrance

( Devraj basement is completely soundproof )

Devraj's Throne

The basement was all black and red just like the colour of death and blood

Pulkit wasn't able to do anything because Pulkit was in his basement for almost 1 week. His guards were torturing him everyday but today his mind was so fucked up that he decided to end Pulkit life.

It was 2:08 in night and he was roaming in his hall, he was confirming with his guards on phone about everything.

After few minutes he again went to his room to see if Krutika was sleeping peacefully or not.

After seeing that she is sleeping peacefully, he went to his basement.

When he entered,his level of satisfaction went high after seeing Pulkit in very bad condition begging his guards to stop.

His gaurds were dipping his head in boiling water.

"Aaaahhhh please ahhhhhh"
"Plese aaah stopppp ahh"

Pulkit saw Devraj in front of him smiling. Devraj instructed his gaurds with hands to stop.

"Do you want to speak anything" he says while sitting on his throne
"Plese stoppp I beg you"
"No My brain is fucked up right now" he says while instructing his guards to start again

He was being tortured by metal rod, boiling water and many more things.

Meanwhile

Krutika was in hall searching for Devraj. She saw guards in front of basement gate. She was surprised because guards were never present inside their house. She asked those guards

"Who appointed you here"
"Devraj sir"
"But why"

She got no response, She again said

"Why Devraj appointed you here and do you know we where is he"

She still didn't get any response.

Meanwhile Devraj pointed gun at Pulkit and shoot almost 8 to 9 bullets inside his head,heart and legs. He was dead at this point he was very satisfied by the view in front of him but suddenly he got a call from his guards.

"Sir, Mam is asking where are you and why we are we appointed here" the guards said when Kritika was in kitchen drinking water
"Tell her that I am coming in a minute"

Krutika came back and tried to open the basement door.

"What are you doing" guard said
" You are not telling me where he is and why he appointed you here so I am going to see"

After changing his clothes which was covered in blood he went out of basement from another gate.

"Jaan what are you doing here" he came and hugged her from behind and pretended that nothing happened.

"I was searching you where were you"
"I was in garden talking to one of my clients" he lied

"At this time"
"Umm yeah the client is of USA so time zone difference"
"Oh yeah silly me"
"Btw why you appointed them here"
"Oh stop interrogating me love I am damn sleepy and I want to cuddle you while sleeping let's go Jaan"
"Oh god how shameless you are" she chuckled

They went to their room and slept peacefully meanwhile Devraj was thinking how to remove every single evidence.

★★★★★★

Hello guys how was the chapter I hope it is good.

You guys are not voting so I am setting a vote Target

Jab Tak vote Target pura nhi hoga Mai chapter nhi dalungi.

Comment bhi Kara karo yar acha lagta hai tumhare comments padhke aur ha Jo comment mujhe sabse acha lagega agle chapter me use shout-out milega

Vote Target - 30 +
Thanks buddies bye

XOXO 💋