𝕽𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖞

She saw a throne in front of her and a huge potrait of Devraj. She was clueless about the view. She stepped inside and 2 gaurds standing. She moved towards the throne again and was stopped by the gaurds.

"Mam you cannot go inside"
"See I am fed up of your security, I am going inside and if you have guts than stop me"

She went inside and the guards were not stopping her.

She saw 2 rooms there, one in right and one in left.

Before going in those room she saw a familiar watch she took it and tried to think but didn't got any result so she kept it with herself and went to store room which was in right.

She opened it and saw many weapons hanging of the wall

Different types of knife
Different types of guns
Metal rods
Laser
Hammer and what not

She was scared by now but with courage she opened drawer which was beside her and found a page which was having 4 names including Pulkit and Rohit ( her ex boyfriend).

She took that list too. And went to another room which was on her left.

And there was bathroom. She found it normal and was about to close it when she saw a white shirt covered with blood .

She was scared af by now. Her mind was not able to handle the things opening up in from of her every second.

She started to connect every dot and was connecting perfectly. Her head was spinning by now and heard Devraj calling her. She didn't wanted to meet after knowing that what he has done to Pulkit and her ex boyfriend Rohit. Meanwhile Devraj was searching her in whole mansion.
After few minutes he stopped calling her name and started to call instead. Her phone was in the dinning table. When she saw that he wasn't calling her she thought that he isn't in the hall anymore and she ran as fast as she can. When she came out of that basement she found Devraj checking her phone and in second Devraj saw her.

He started coming towards her and she immediately picked up the gun which was near the vase.

"Kru-Krutika what happened keep that gun down"
"No n-o y-o u are a fu-cki-ng killer stay away fr-om me"
"Put that gun down krutika now" he shouted
"No no" she slowly started to walk towards the door keeping the gun in her hand
"Krutika I don't want to harm you at all, so plese for God sake keep the gun down"
"No no ahhhh" she accidentally shooted a bullet and when she opened her eyes the bullet was shooted on the mirror and the mirror was shattered.

Before she could realise what had happened. Devraj caught her and was forcing her to leave the gun.

"Ahh it's h-urting m-e, leave me Dev-ra-j"
"I don't care what's hurting you now because gun could have hurt you more"

He finnally took the gun from her and throwed it as far as he can meanwhile Krutika was running from a killer right now.

"Krutikaa" he was running behind her

When she was trying to open the door Devraj caught her from back and kept his one hand on her waist and another on neck.

"Calm down"
"Le-ave me"

He turned her towards him and gave her a hug.

"Calm down, take a deep breath"

She pushed him agressively

"I tr-ust-ed you but..." she suddenly fainted

"Krutikaa krutika"

He held her and took her to their room. He immediately called his trusted doctor.

She came in 30 minutes and started to check her.

"Devraj What have you done"
"I have done nothing"
" Don't tell me what you have done but plese take care of your wife, she is suffering from anxiety, migraine and now high BP"
"Anxiety and migrain, she never told me that"
"If you have known what would you do"
"I would have killed every person who made her condition like this"
"That's the problem"
"What"
"Yeah instead of giving her care and mental support you were scaring her which lead to anxiety, I am not saying you are a bad husband but sometimes you have to just talk rather than taking action"
"Hmm"
"I have gave her medicine. She will gain her consciousness by an hour"

He was overthinking the whole one hour, roaming in the room thinking that she doesn't trust him, she doesn't believe him, he is the worst husband and what not.

**********
Thanks for reading it

My exams are starting from tommrow and will end on 22. So I will not be posting more chapters till 22 maybe.

Vote Target - 20+
Xoxo 💋😘