𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 ?

Today Devraj woke up first at 7:45 andfound krutika hugging him like a monkey

found krutika hugging him like a monkey. His neck was badly paining because of her hand so he tried to adjust his neck a bit but suddenly krutika removed her hand from his neck. And kept it on his face. He slightly kissed her palm from top to bottom and put her palm on his hand . He put a strang of her hair behind her ear which was on her face and she was looking like a sleeping beauty. After few minutes he started noticing her face from top to bottom that how long her lashes is, how beautiful her small bindi looks on her, how cute her nose is and how pink her lips is like rose petals. When he was analysing her face she woke up.

"What were you doing" she says yawning
"Nothing" he became nervous and looked away
"It's your right Dev you can see me as much as you want" she says patted on his cheek and he smiled on it.

She waked up from his bed and went to washroom, After 10 minutes she came out of washroom.

"Listen Jaan I have a urgent meeting in 3 hours so I will leave house early today and I can come till 11 pm."
"What about breakfast"
"If you can make it quickly than I'll eat otherwise I'll eat outside"
"No worries I'll make it real quick"
"Ok"

He went to the bathroom for bath whereas she started making poha for him.

He came out wearing black shirt and black pants

Whereas she was wearing her night suit.

"Jaan, Is breakfast ready"
"Yess coming"

He sat on dining table and she came with a bowl of poha, a cup of coffee and omelette in a tray. She kept it on table and was about to leave to make more poha for him.

"Where are you going" he said holding her hand
"I have to make more na, you will finish it then what will you eat"
"Sit"
"No"
"Sit please"
"Ok" she sat on the chair beside him
"Frist you will eat"
"No why"
"You are my lady luck and I want my lady luch to eat first from my plate then I'll start"
"Flirting overload" she whispered
"I heard what you said"
"Uhmm no nothing"
"Eat plese" he said moving spoon full of poha towards her and lovingly looking into her eyes
"Ok baba" she took the first bite and further he started eating it.

After completing his lunch, he pecked kiss on krutika neck and left from there.

Krutika went to their room to change her clothes.
And wore beautiful pink kurti with dupatta.

She came out wearing it and asked Padma aunty ( chef ) for food because she was attending a phone call from office.

She finished the call and went to her office.
Devraj and krutika office is same.

She drove the car and went there. She was in different department, so he wasn't able to see Devraj and was missing him because it was her first day in office.
She was in fashion department as fashion manager. Today her work was too handle the model and instruct them what they have to do. She managed all this and went for lunch in cafeteria. Where she saw him sitting with his clients.
She wants to have lunch with him but he was busy so she started scrolling in her phone when one of his employee name - Jeremy came and sat in front of her.

"Hey" Jeremy said
"Hi"
"Myself Jeremy" he raises his hand for handshake
"Nice to meet you Jeremy I am Krutika"
"Nice to meet you too, Are you new here"
"Yes, it's my first day in this office"
"Oh don't worry you have successfully made a friend name Jeremy Berelac"

She laughed and Devraj was watching all this.

They talked for whole half hour and Jeremy left from there. Devraj came and sat infront of her.

"Mrs. Singhania, I saw that Mr. Berelac and you were talking like you were friends from past"
"Hmm"
"May I know about whom or what you talked of"
"Hmm" she was mocking him
"May I know" he made himself very clear
"Hmm"
"If you said hmm again I am gonna fuck you right here, In front of everyone and that Jeremy will know that who you belongs to"
"Sorry Sir but lunch time is over" she said and left from there, for her it was funny to mock him but for him it wasn't.
"You have to face the consequences" she says

She went to her work, she designed some clothes, finalize the models and much more when she was again doing her work Jeremy came.

"Hi krutheka"
"Haha"
"Don't make fun of my accent" he felt embarassed
"Don't be embarrass"

He suddenly got a call from Devraj because he was watching all this from far away. Jeremy attended the call and went to his office.

"Yes sir"
"Let me tell you very cleary, I love krutika and she is-" he cannot say that she is his wife because his enemy, his haters in office will Target krutika
"But sir"
"No but, I hired her here because I fell in love with her when I first saw her so don't even try"
"Ok sir"
"Leave"

He left from there with little sadness in his eyes because for him it was just a attraction or maybe love.

Everyone was busy in their work, clock was showing 8:00 pm, the dispersal time of employees. Everyone went out of the office and went to their respective houses but not krutika. She wasn't able to find her one very important document related to the deal of Mr. Khanna, She was searching for it, her whole table was a clear mess. But after 1 hour she founded it successfully in Jeremy table.

She packed her things and looked up to see her husband, talking to client with paper in his hand. She was proud of her hardworking hubby. She went to garage, started her car and went to home.

Today she was very tired and realised the pressure of work on dev. She went to kitchen and started preparing tea for her. After 20 minutes she came out holding a cup of tea in her hand. She was scrolling reels on her phone when she turned her gaze and founded that secret door was slightly opened.

She looked at that side and thought for a while that should she go ? Or not . But end up saying no. But again her mind clashes with that same yes no thoughts she calmed herself and went towards the basement.

She opened the door and saw downstairs, she came downstairs and what she saw was unbelievable....

********

Hey people
Did she saw Devraj killing someone or did she saw Pulkit dead body
What did she saw?

You'll find out in next chapter
Thanks for 22k

Love you all

Vote Target - 25 +

Xoxo