𝕬 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖍𝖊𝖗

Today he woke up a little early because he couldn't sleep the whole night, he was thinking that what if she finds out ? What if she started hating him ? What if it is the end of their love story ?...

Whole night he spent in overthinking.
His mind was all blank, but after  some time his mind clicked with an idea, his mood was now fresh and he was quite happy now. He immediately went to washroom and got ready.

It was 8:00 and he was all ready, he don't use to get this early ready for office but god knows what happened to him. It was Krutika's time to wake up and she woke up after 5 mins. She yawned and looked at the balcony where Devraj was standing.

"Dev Devraj why you woke up this early"
"Meri Jaan today I have planned something"
"What ?"
"I will tell you after you will get ready"
"What, are you serious it is 8:06 and you want me to get ready"
"Yes yes get up" he says pulling his arms
"Ughh"
"Go take this and wear"
"Dev" she glared at him
"Meri Jaan, tumhari nighaon pe to Mai waise hi Fida hun ( My love, I am so infatuated with your eyes )
"Tum sahi me pagal ho gye ho" ( you have really gone mad )
"Tere pyar me, tere pyar me" he hummed the song while pushing her towards the changing room.

He waited outside and after a while she came wearing

He opened his mouth wide after seeing her because she rarely wears casual and she was looking amazing

"Makhi ghus jaygi muh band karle janab" ( The fly will enter, shut your mouth Mr.)
"Oh yes"
"Now, will you tell what have you planned"
"A day with my sweetheart" he said bending down on his knees
"Are you serious"
"Yes ofcourse"
"Omg I love you" she said by giving him a flying hug.
"Oh okay meri Jaan, ab chale"
"Breakfast ?"
"Nah we will have it outside"
"Oh okay"

They went to the his car and in a minute they reach cafe. They went out of the car and went inside the cafe.

"Give your phone to me" he asked
"What? Why"
"You will not eat and only gonna make snaps and insta stories"
"Please"
"No, today our phone will be silent"
"Acceptable"

She gave her phone to him and he saw Aahan's message.

"Have you eaten your breakfast" was his message, he replied
"My husband is there to ask me this question"
He shuts the phone with a smirk that how proud he was on his work.

Krutika ordered Chocolate waffle with coffee and Devraj ordered Pancakes with coffee.

They both had their breakfast
and went to their next spot which was library. A huge library.

He was aware that she love Books so they went to library where Krutika took 5-7 books at a time and he was sitting their because he don't like books, the book he only read in his entire life was Harry Potter by Jk Rowling.

She took all those books and sat on the table beside her and started reading it whereas he was looking at her.

"Are you gonna look at me like that"
"Yes, you are much more interesting than any book present here"
"Take this and read"

She offered him shatter me book. He started reading it and after spending 1 hour in library they both get out of Library. And he holds her by wrist outside the library.

"What are you doing"
"So what kind of books you read baby girl"
"So you reach that page"
"Yes lyhfm huh" he said and she blushed
"I love fiction books and me-"
"Don't baby girl"
"What are you doing let's get inside car everyone is seeing us"
"So let them see, that Devraj Singhania has completely changed after getting married, let them see that Devraj is completely mad for his wife and loves her so fucking much"
"Oh god please get inside car and then talk these dirty things"
"Okay babygirl chill"

They got inside car and he starts driving and placed his hands on krutika thighs.

"I can also do the dirty things better than Aaron Warner, do you want me to do it babygirl"
"What"
"Yes or no"
"Ug-hh"
"Ok ok no problem I am just joking chill chill"

She always gets panic attacks whenever he gets even a little closer to him.

They reach the mall and shopped from different outlets.

After 1 hour they went out of mall with heavy 5 packages and went to their next destination which was for their lunch.

They sat on their appointed table and started ordering food and started having talks.

"Are you enjoying food" he asked
"Yes, but suddenly this plan of spending a whole day with me sounds a little odd, tell me the truth Mr. Singhania, I know you better than you know yourself"

★★★★★★★★

Bas bas bas
What you guys think only you guys are smart enough huh, you didn't completed the vote Target I didn't completed the chapter...😒

Vote Target 20+
Nahi na hua to agla chapter bhi adha hi aayga

Bye bye
Xoxo 💋

Comment karooo