𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖚𝖙

Devraj had just woken up from sleep, he checks his phone and sees that it is 9:04.Then he turns his gaze to the left and realizes that Krutika is there. Then he hears the sound of water coming from the bathroom. He realizes that he is taking a bath. This is probably the first time in 5 months that he has seen that Krutika wakes up earlier than him.

He gets up from his bed and went downstairs where he sees Josh ( house help ) he told josh to make coffee for him and after saying this he went to another restroom to freshen up and to get ready.

After 10 minutes Krutika came wearing...

She immediately went downstairs because she was late and was feeling hungry at the same time

She immediately went downstairs because she was late and was feeling hungry at the same time. She saw josh standing beside dinning table and she saw a coffee on the dining table.

"Thanks Josh you are the best" by saying this she starts gulping the coffee
"Umm mam" he couldn't complete his sentence when she starts gulping and in seconds all coffee in her mouth was out

"Oh fuck why this coffee is so strong"
"Because it is my coffee babe" a husky voice said from behind and you guessed it right it's Devraj.
"Oh I am sorry" she ran to the door when Devraj came in front of her and they bumped she bumped into him.

"What are you doing can't you see I am late"
"I know you are late but eat this vegetable sandwich"
"No I don't want to"
"I'll talk to your boss and soon I am posting you in my company as cultural head and secratary"
"Plese"
"Shut up"

She ate the sandwich and ran towards her scooty and in half hour she reached her office and saw that his boss was seeing the presentation with employees.

"I am sorry sir I am so sorry I will never be la.." she couldn't complete her sentence when her boss interrupted in between
"It's ok Mrs. Singhania Devraj told me" he says with a smile

Īñ hēr mīñd ***

Thank you Devraj today you saved me I thought you asshole but you are nice and kind hearted but still asshole hehe"

After half hour the presentation was completed whereas Devraj was still thinking about how she drank his coffee an spit it out because it was very strong. He was smiling when his most trusted friend Ansh came

"Hey bro what happened umm let me guess thinking about Krutika huh"
"Shut up oh wait have you got the file's done"
"Yeah it is ready Krutika can join this office in 2 days umm I don't think you know this but Parth ( Devraj and Ansh best friend ) is here in New York"
"What no are you serious"
"Ofc I am serious"
"It will be fun meeting them"
"Them ?"
"Dumbass his wife Aadya"
"Oh yeah"
"Chal phir Mai chalta hu" ( I am going )
"Where"
"I have work in my department"
"Oh ok and email me the details of the file"
"Yeah sure"

********
It was 8:00 pm a d Devraj got a call from Krutika

"Hello"
"Ha to Devraj I am going on a night out with my friends"
"Can I get to know the name of your friends"
"Umm Trisha and Aadya"
"Wait is there husband name Prateek and ansh"
"Yes why"
"They are my bestfriend"
"Oh omg concidence"
"Umm I am sending you pic what should I wear"
"Wear whatever you want"
"Umm it is short"
"Your man knows how to fight"
"That's my man"

He chuckled and cut the call