𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖘𝖘

Now that they had reached there, the servants who were there were taking out their belongings. Devraj asked the servants to set his and Kritika's belongings in their room.

Kritika was not saying anything, he knew that she was angry with him.

"Krutika" Devraj said in low tone

Kritika did not listen to him and went to her room.Devraj knew that if he spoke to her now, she would get angry with him, he silently went to his personal room.

His personal room

Their room

After few minutes he came from his personal room a d went to his bedroom he saw Krutika standing in balcony looking at the tress and buildings around her.

"I know I have done wrong and I accept if possible please forgive me"

He went to Krutika and hugged her from back

"I love you and no one can change it including God. I have done million mistakes in past including hating you but now I have changed I am ready to do anything for you"

But he got no reply

"Plese say something Krutika say something If you hate me then tell me I will stay away from you and if love is needed then tell me I am ready to do everything"

He didn't get any response

"Ok you don't want to talk don't talk I will not force you"

He went to his office and was doing his work when his work silence got broke when he saw Natasha in his cabin. Natasha was an assistant in the clothing department, who had a crush on Devraj, she used to pull him towards her with seductive methods but for him she was a distraction.

"What you want" said Devraj
"You sir"
"Shut your fucking mouth and get out I have lot of work to do"
"Sir trust me or not you look best with me"
"Shut-u-p" He couldn't complete his sentence when Krutika entered his cabin.
"No I don't think Devraj will look good with a piece of shit" said Krutika

Devraj being proud and smirking while sitting on his chair

"How can you enter in his cabin without his permission Sir say something and how dare you to call him Devraj who are you huh"
"I am Mrs Krutika Devraj Singhania"
"Sir what You are married"
"Yes Ms Natasha"
"Would you like to leave or you want to listen your insults again" said Krutika
"Ohk sorry mam" she leaves the cabin

Kritika had brought lunch for Devraj, she put it on the table and was about to leave when Devraj stopped her.

"One thing is clear to me that you love me"
"Wha-t"
"Yes Accept love or run away from it I know you love me"
"No nothing is like that"
"Oh seriously" He got up from his chair and came to her and caged between his arms.

"Wha-t are y-ou doin-g"
"Making you realise that you love me"
"No n-o__ she couldn't complete her sentence when Devraj pressed his lips against her. After the kiss she was blushing hard and Devraj chuckling on her reaction.

"I hate you" said Krutika while blushing
"I love you" said Devraj

Krutika immediately leave from his cabin he was still chuckling by her moves.

After completing his work he went to his car and after few minutes he reached.