𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖊

Devraj and Krutika was sleeping peacefully when Devraj hands were wrapped around Krutika's waist and a Stang of hair was on her face. She was looking very comfortable and cute. When Ray of sunlight fell on them Krutika woke up with that ray of light but find herself wrapped around her husband's hand she tries to get out of that grip but couldn't because of his heavy and strong arms with veiny hands...
"What are you doing"
"Getting out of your grip"
"sleep"
"No I have to go to office you sleep because the company is yours but the company I work in is not mine at all"
"I'll buy it"
"Oo Mukesh Ambani wake up it's 9:00 am"
"No na"
"Ok you sleep but let me be free"
"I will not be able to sleep without you"
"Ahhh"
"Wait is it still hurting should we go to hospital or should I call the doctor wait I'll call do-c"
"Bas bas I acted it so you can wake up"
"Ok Mrs. Singhania your mission is successful I am all Wake up and in my complete senses"
"That's my boy" she gets out of his grip and went to washroom

Devraj was awake by now and was making his coffee when he got notification from prateek...

"Bro papers are ready we just need bhabhi's signature"
"What paper" Devraj texted
"Are you drunk"
"Noo not at all"
"Bro papers of ELITE INDUSTRIES"
"Oh yeah but I have not told Krutika about my second company yet"
"Broo you have to tell today because Pulkit can attack any time in bhabhi's office"
"I know and I'll manage something bye"
"Bye"

Now, Devraj was facing another tension to tell her and also how will she react and when he was thinking that she came wearing...

Devraj sees her and whispered
"Yeh ladki ek din meri maut ki wajah banegi" ( This girl one day will be the reason for my death )

"What" krutika said
"Huh nothing oh I have to tell you something really really important"
"See tell me in the evening because of you I am late and I don't want to reach in the afternoon only so tell me everything in evening"
"But"
"Please" she made puppy face which always melts Devraj's heart and this time it also did the same thing...
"Ok fine but in evening ha"
"Pakka" ( Confirmed yes )
"Ohk I'll drop you"
"I am coming you go"
"Ohk"

After 5 mins she came downstairs and he dropped her on her office gate...

"Ab tumhe kisi aur ke liye kaam nhi karna padega Krutika" ( Now you don't have to work for anyone Krutika ) he says to himself

He starts his car and in an hour he reached his office he went to his cabin when everyone was greeting him with good morning he directly went to his cabin and instructed everyone to not to send any work nor any person in his cabin... He says this so loudly that no would ever dare to come or to send work in his office...

He was sitting quietly and was just thinking about how to tell her that he own another company... Will she get angry ? or happy ? Or she will ask him why he didn't told her about his new company ? He was just thinking all this when someone entered inside his cabin

She was not Krutika nor any of his employees or friends then how he is??

★★★★★

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅
𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝒊𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒅𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.. 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒂 𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒓 𝒅𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒑𝒚𝒂𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔...
𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒓 𝒌𝒂 𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒊... 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒓 𝒌𝒂 𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒊

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬