𝕭𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘

Sunlight falls on the love birds. Devraj woke up and after 10 minutes he came back wearing...

And he saw Krutika was still sleeping he gave peck on her forehead and started setting his hair in mirror when Krutika wake up...

"Good morning"
"Morning"
"What happened last night. Did I did something"
"No nothing happened"
"Please tell me I am very clumsy I must have done something please tell"
"Plese"
"You kissed me,You said I love you to me, You said you like my veiny hands ad six pack"
"Huh Are you serious"
"Why would I lie"
"I am sorry"
"I don't need sorry"
"Are you upset with me" she says with puppy face
"No"

*In his mind* he was thinking that what his father told him yesterday night. That don't get too close to Krutika because 1 day he has to leave her all alone.

"Tell me are you upset with me"
"No iam not upset with you"
"Ok wait let me bring your breakfast"
"No I will eat it in my office"
"Wait na it will only gonna take 10 mins"
"I don't like to repeat my words" by saying this he leaves his mansion saat in his car and in 30 mins he went to his office.

He went straight to his cabin and told his secratary to call his therapist Ms. Volkov. She arrived in 28 mins and he started telling his problem

"Good morning mam"
"Good morning dev. What happened you remembered me after a long time"
"Mam I am very fucked up"
"What happened"
"If you know that you have to leave one thing ahead, but you fall in love with that thing and do not want to leave that, what will you do?
"I can see in your eyes that you are in pain ok and it is not about the thing"
"Yeah"
"What it is"
"My wife"
"Oh ok"
"I love her but I want to maintain a distance and today morning I spoke to her very badly I don't know what should I do"
"See if you will maintain a distance with her it will be easy for you to leave her in future or live the moment live in present love her but when you will leave her in future it will be very hurtful Decide what you want to do"
"I want 2nd one. It will be hard to leave but atleast I will live some moment of happiness"
"That's great now take these pills calm your mind and take rest because their is a big mess inside your head"
"Thankyou mam thank you so much"
"Take care of yourself dev bye"
"Bye mam"

She leaves the cabin

Inside he was badly broken and was crying badly.

It was 10:57 his all work was completed he sat in his car and in few minutes he reached his mansion. When he entered his eyes fell on dining table full of delicious food but krutika was nowhere to be seen

"Krutikaaa"
"Krutika"

She came wearing comfortable tshirt and PJ's.

"I was changing let's have some food"
"Yeah let me get freshen up I am coming in two minutes"

He arrived after washing his face, hands

They both had their dinner and were walking towards their room he said

"Sorry for what happened today morning my mind was really fucked up"
"Because of me"
"No No not at all"
"No problem Its ok"
"Your mood is ok" asked kritika
"Yes absolutely"
"Can I ask you one thing"
"Yeah"
"Were you happy what I did last night with you"
"I mean I won't say I wasn't" he said while smiling
"Asshole" she whispered
"I can hear it girl, someone is describing Devraj Singhania as asshole" he said while smirking
"Yeah yeah"

They went to their room and started sleeping

Devraj and Krutika slept beside each other.
When the clock was showing 2:07 am Devraj was feeling pain in his neck when he woke up he found Krutika sleeping peacefully while hanging from his neck and hugging him.

In his mind

"Can anyone imagine this girl use to hate me once"

He tilted a little bit to right and when he tilted Krutika grip broke and he slept peacefully.

**********
"Good morning" said Krutika while yawning
"Morning" said Devraj while dressing his hair

When her eyes opened she saw Devraj leaned on dressing table.

"How am i looking""Are you gonna wear this to office""Ofc""Do you know that your female employees will stick to you like a magnet and will remain addicted to you throughout the day and will keep talking about you""Are you jelous""No, No but I don'...

"How am i looking"
"Are you gonna wear this to office"
"Ofc"
"Do you know that your female employees will stick to you like a magnet and will remain addicted to you throughout the day and will keep talking about you"
"Are you jelous"
"No, No but I don't like when they stare at you"
"What matter is what I am seeing and that is you"

She chuckled and went inside dressing room to get ready after few minutes when Devraj was drinking coffee and was looking at his laptop she arrives wearing.

"Are you gonna wear this to your office""Yes are you jelous""Why would I be because if someone even tried to gaze at you he will be shot dead""Omg my gangsta hubby go to your office ad drop me too""Okay"

"Yes are you jelous"
"Why would I be because if someone even tried to gaze at you he will be shot dead"
"Omg my gangsta hubby go to your office ad drop me too"
"Okay"

She sat in his car and they left for their office's