𝕵𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞

He picked up his car keys and went to the parking lot. It was a fabulous night and morning for him he was in Parking lot because Krutika told him to stand in parking lot she will come and he will drop her to her office. Only Krutika can give oders to her husband nobody even tries to raise his voice in front of him whereas his wife giving oders to him.

Krutika came after 5 minutes wearing beautiful kurti...

Devraj was shocked that his wife will wear this because the outfit including her glory taked his breath away what will happen to the employee's working there his mouth was wide open...

"Muh band kar lijiye janab makhi chali jaygi" ( Close your mouth mr. otherwise bee will enter inside your mouth )

He came back to his senses and opened the car door for her she sat inside the car and they went to her office Krutika told Devraj to stop at a florist. After 10 minutes Devraj stopped his car and Krutika went out of the car to go to florist for flowers...

She came back after 5 minutes holding a beautiful bouquet of roses...

Till now Devraj was thinking that these flowers is for him when she came back he was saying this in his mind...

"Oh my wifey thanks but I know you have planned something great for me as well why I really don't know but I am excited for the suprise"

He back from his thoughts and asked Krutika..

"For whom you are getting this bouquet" while driving
"Oh I forgot to tell you it is for my friend today is his birthday na that's why"

His eyes filled with anger he gripped the staring wheel tightly thinking that who has tried to came close to Krutika when everyone knows who is husband is ...

"His ?" He asked to confirm what he heard
"Yes his name is Aahan he is my only friend in office and he is so sweet he always ask me that if he can drop me home and is like a comfort person for me"

His eyes bloodshot red he was just thinking the ways to kill Aahan when he was thinking all this her office arrived she got down from the car and looked at Aahan talking to someone on phone outside the office. Devraj can see Aahan face clearly and was also seeing his wife waiting for aahan aat his back ...

He stayed there for few minutes and saw that when aahan call got finished Krutika closed his vision with her cute little palms and was telling Aahan to guess who is she...

He couldn't Heard her conversion he was just seeing this than Aahan guessed who she is and they gave each other a hug and she then gifted him bouquet full of roses his eyes of red by now and he punched the staring wheel twice in the whole time he stated his car and went to his office...

Everyone greeted him and he use to reply to all the greets but today he gave no reply to anyone he immediately went to his cabin and instructed everyone...

"DON'T COME IN MY CABIN FOR THE ENTIRE DAY. IF SOMEONE IS EVEN DYING YOU WILL NOT COME INSIDE MY CABIN IS THAT CLEAR" He says in terrific voice...

"Y-es ye-s sir" everyone said, he was going to his cabin when one employee interrupted him

"But sir Krutika mam what about her she always come inside your cabin when we tell her to not"

He couldn't resist anymore now his hands were gripped in a fist and and he turned back he holds the neck of that guy and pushed him towards the wall....

"DON'T NOT EVEN KRUTIKA IF SHE SAYS TO COME IN MY CABIN JUST SHOW HER THE DOOR"

He loosens his grip and went towards his cabin. He came inside his cabin and opened his coat and throwed it a meter away from him. He gulped the glass of water which was present on the desk and sat on the chair. He wasn't ready to talk to anyone at all even Krutika or should I say specially Krutika. He called Ansh immediately and told him to bring all the papers of ELITE INDUSTRIES.

After half an hour Ansh aarived with A file in his hand which was the document of
MRS.KRUTIKA DEVRAJ SINGHANIA JOINING ELITE INDUSTRIES...

He was thinking about this for almost a week but never told it to Krutika but now he just wanted to make Krutika resign the company or join THE ELITE INDUSTRIES asap...

He tried to focus on another thing and successfully he did he worked on some new project for almost 3 hours and when he looked at the clock it was 8:40 he shut down his computer and went to the garage today he literally did one interaction in his office which was Ansh today his mood was not right so he wanted to go home 20 mins early now...

He went to the mansion in half an hour now he looked at this phone it was 9:20 and Krutika was still not home but usually Krutika use to come home at 8:30 only but today she didn't came he was worried he called her twice but no one answered then a car came at the main door which was a black BMW.

From that car Krutika came outside and it was just like salt on his wounds he couldn't resist but to quickly move towards Krutika but when he saw a man coming out of his car he realised that it is Aahan he controlled his anger and slowly went towards Krutika as he holded her hand Krutika instructed him to stop and they both introduced themselves to each other...

Aahan introduced himself with a gorgeous smile on his face meanwhile Devraj his heart was bleeding with anger and hate towards Aahan...

Aahan moved his hands towards Devraj for handshake and Devraj also did handshake but a strong one like which could make anyone hand numb for a minute but not Aahan...

Devraj told Krutika to get inside and told her that he wants to talk to Aahan about something Krutika followed his instructions and went inside the house...

Devraj started in his eyes and they both followed a strong eye contact with each other....

"Stay atleast a mile away from my wife"
"What if I tell you that I won't"
"What do you mean"
"Try to remember me Mr Devraj Singhania" he says

He forced his mind to remember his dark past but no answer was coming by his mind...

"Who are you"
"Uhmm let me introduce myself again
Myself Aahan Dixit
You better know me as brother of Priyal Dixit"

Now he was understanding everything he was connecting each and every dot and it was connecting perfectly...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_______________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Follow