Mu Ran and Wei Fengchi waited for her outside the shelter for two full hours, Guo Qianyu struggled up, Mu Ran hurried over to help her when he heard the noise, fed her hot water, and comforted her: "Don't be afraid, We'll all be waiting for you."

"No need... Mu Mu, I feel bad, I want to go back..." Guo Qianyu touched her frighteningly hot forehead.

Mu Ran persuaded her for a long time, but Guo Qianyu's attitude was firm. Mu Ran sighed helplessly, and went back to the place where she slept last night to check if there was anything missing.

Wei Fengchi leaned against the snow door dug out of the shelter, his legs wrapped in army trousers were straight and slender, these long legs soon led him to Guo Qianyu, he gave her a cold look, and said coldly Said: "Give up quickly, don't drag me and Mu Ran down."

Guo Qianyu coughed violently a few times, then looked at him in amazement, as if she was looking at an out-and-out demon.

The signal flare sounded, and Guo Qianyu's figure gradually disappeared into the snow.

Mu Ran didn't know that Wei Fengchi and Guo Qianyu said such cold words. He saw that Guo Qianyu's expression was not right when he got into the car, and his warm and clear eyes swept towards Wei Fengchi suspiciously, "What did you say to her?" ?"

Wei Fengchi denied it calmly, "No."

Just halfway through the game, the five-member team was left with Mu Ran and Wei Fengchi in an instant. Wei Fengchi was taciturn, as if saying one more word would kill him, and Mu Ran was not a socially skilled person. So at the beginning, the atmosphere between the two of them naturally fell into an embarrassment. The whole morning, the two of them didn't say a word.

Fortunately, this silent and awkward atmosphere was broken during lunch. The two sat behind a huge rock that could slightly shelter from the wind and snow, eating hard-to-eat compressed biscuits and cold and hard instant chicken breast .

Mu Ran, who desperately needed a heat source, took an iron pot to boil water. There was only a twenty-five-minute break at noon. He only spent five minutes finishing his lunch, and then he held an iron pot and burned it on the bonfire.

His goal is very simple, to make both Wei Fengchi and him drink hot water in the afternoon. Due to the limited time, it was too late to set up the bracket to fix the iron pot, so Mu Ran could only hold it with both hands. It was very tiring to sit on the ground and hold the iron pot in the same posture. Wei Fengchi finally swallowed the last biscuit for lunch Get down, get up and come to Mu Ran, and reach out to him.

"Give me."

"Why? It's not like I don't have hands." Mu Ran didn't think it was necessary to ask Wei Fengchi to help him boil water.

Wei Fengchi sat down beside him and insisted on reaching out his hand, but Mu Ran didn't give it to him, so he snatched the handle of the pot.

With the little interaction at noon, Wei Fengchi talked a little more in the afternoon. It is difficult to identify the route in the snow, and the heavy snow will cover the original road tightly. Mu Ran stood on a relatively flat rock and looked around for a long time. Wei Fengchi stood behind him silently, preventing him from falling to help him, but it was obvious that Mu Ran stood firmly.

"Give me the map." Mu Ran put down the military binoculars and handed them back.

Wei Fengchi cooperated tacitly and put the unfolded map in his hand, and took the binoculars to look at the fork in the road ahead.

"I think we should go to the right, what do you think?" In fact, Mu Ran has no idea in his heart, the kind of no idea that he can't hear the echo after throwing a stone for a long time.