At the beginning, netizens didn't have much interest when they saw the fruit and seafood that were garbage stars, so Mu Yike's live broadcast for nearly a month did not cause too much splash.

Until one day, a netizen named "Remembering Wǒ思メ去の爱ベ·Mù❤", whose name was very murderous, emptied all the goods in Mu Yike's list.

Then Mu Yike became angry, completely angry. On the night of receiving the goods, the netizen who killed Matt posted a total of 250 fabric handicrafts on his personal account, and said that it would be better if it could be 520. His net name attracted ridicule from the crowd. , Some careful netizens found that the Mù in his screen name coincided with the surname of the anchor Mu Yike.

Soon, doubts on the Internet followed. Some people yelled that Mu Yike is a marketing guy, crazy about money, and doing everything in order to become famous. watch.

The original intention of Mu Yike to start the live broadcast was to sell his own handicrafts. The garbage star has a small population, and many people have gone to alien planets. His handicrafts were unsalable for a time, so he wanted to earn some pocket money. For Mu Ran's usual living expenses, or to buy a few more beautiful new clothes for Mu Zhixiao.

He didn't expect that he could be popular. As for marketing or something, he had no connections, no money, and no understanding of the twists and turns, so he was very fearful for a long time. Then he continued to immerse himself in handicrafts, and when he accumulated a small basket of handicrafts, he wanted to go to Xingwang to have a look again, only to find that those who scolded him before had been scolded back, and even sent greetings to his family and his mother. The person with reproductive organs was directly banned, and the rest were a group of fans who asked him "why isn't he live broadcasting?"

Mu Yike was flattered, and continued the live broadcast after making sufficient preparations, and then Mu Yike became even more popular. The seafood and fruits in his live broadcast were even better, at least they could be kept in stock for a while, but the handmade ones he made were almost The moment he hung up the link, it disappeared in seconds.

Mu Yike asked Mu Ran a lot of questions, mostly about whether he was tired in the military academy. Mu Zhixiao was a female Omega and the president of the Omega Protection Association, and most of the questions were about whether the Omega in the military academy would know how to use it. the issue of discrimination.

Mu Zhixiao tore open a bag of melon seeds and asked Mu Yike and Mu Ran if they wanted some. After getting a reply from both of them shaking their heads, she kowtowed the melon seeds while chatting with them.

Mu Ran cooked the lunch, and his cooking skills were not a bit better than Mu Zhixiao's. Even Mu Zhixiao, who always liked to joke with Mu Ran and call him a brat, couldn't help giving him a thumbs up.

After dinner, the three of them went for a walk by the beach, and when they came back, Mu Yike said that she was sleepy and wanted to go upstairs to take a nap. Mu Zhixiao made a pot of tea, picked up some tea sets and sat down with Mu Ran on the veranda of the courtyard. The two listened to the sound of the churning waves not far away, and chatted one after another.

"That boy Yu Cheng, why didn't you come to play with you?" Mu Zhixiao poured some tea into Mu Ran's cup with a hearty smile.

"There's an exam next week, and Yu Cheng is preparing to cram."

"When he was a child, he came here to live with his grandma as soon as he was on vacation. At that time, you were all young, and somehow you hooked up online to play together. Later, every summer and winter vacation, you are like conjoined twins."

"Yeah, he always cried when he was a child, but now he doesn't cry anymore, and he hates others to cry the most." Mu Ran dipped some water that was accidentally spilled on the table just now, and drew two small, friendly-looking people. Stickman, one of them is crying faintly on the other's shoulder.