"Taylorswistaskedmerecordasongwithher." I broke and jumped up in the process.

I said it so fast that there was no way she could have understood what I had just said but I couldn't keep it a secret. Well I can, just not for her.

"Wow, slow down. Who asked you what? She asked, confused. It was cute the way her eyebrows shot up when she was so confused and tried to work out the problem.

I took a deep breath. I was supposed to keep this a secret not even ten minutes later and Alexia had already cracked me.

"Taylor Swift asked me to record a song with her." I told her more slowly this time.

Alexia's face instantly turned from confusion to shock. Who wouldn't, when their girlfriend suddenly says that 'the' Taylor Swift wants to record a song with her?

"What?" She blinked a couple of times, hoping that that would help her make any sense of what I just said.

"Taylor Sw-" I began to explain again but Alexia stopped me by waving her hand in front of me.

"Yeah, I heard that. Taylor Swift just asked you to record a song?" She chuckled softly, a small smile growing on her face.

"Yes, she did but she told me to keep it a secret and now I told you because I can't keep a secret from you. I felt guilty the minute I saw you and then you kept looking at me and I told you and now you know and" I started to ramble, spiraling down in my own thoughts but Alexia was quick to catch up. 

"Bebe, breathe." She grabbed my face in her hands and made me look at her.

"It's gonna be fine. I'm not mad and neither will Taylor. I'll keep it quiet. I won't tell anyone. Okay?" She searched my eyes for any doubt or bad thought that was still there.

I simply nodded at my girlfriend, giving her her answer which made her release the breath she was holding.

"Take another deep breath for me." Alexia took a deep breath and told me to do the same. I followed the girl's example, causing her to smile.

"Good. Are you okay again?" She asked, her tone edged with worry.

"Yeah, I am." I hummed and planted a kiss on her lips.

"God, I can't believe you're gonna record a song with Taylor Swift." She pulled away completely and let herself drop down on the couch in complete shock.

"Wow!" I waved my hands like a mad man in front of me. "I haven't agreed to anything yet. I only agreed to meet up with her." I clarified.

"You have to do it!" Alexia shouted and threw her hands in the air. The brunette looked at me like I was an idiot. 

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion which only made the brunette roll with her eyes even harder.

"I love when you sing. In fact I think you should sing more often." She said in a matter of fact tone and crossed her arms.

"I sing a lot." I defended myself but Alexia didn't fully agree and smiled, remembering the times that I did.

"Yeah when you think I'm not listening or when I am not there. That doesn't count" She pointed at me and sent me a wink.

"I do not." Now I was the one crossing my arms, making Alexia smirk.

The midfielder had this mischievous glint in her eyes, indicating that she was up to no good.

"Sing for me." She suddenly said, the mischievous glint in her eyes was still there but so was this sparkle.

"What?" I was surprised by her request even though I should have known this was coming.