Bulat then activated his Observation and Armament Haki.

Bulat:" Let's share whatever edible meat we get with the nearby village!!!!! This will help them out a lot, so do your best!!!!! And if you get hurt I'll take care of your every need back at base camp!!!" he said with a flowery passionate aura behind him.

Y/n:" As if I get hurt from these pathetics beasts!!!" he said with a smirk on his face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the outskirts of the capital a carriage was seen moving in village as the snow was falling down from the skies.

The man inside the carriage look at the people suffering with a sad expression on his face.

???:" The Village is in bad shape too and this empire claims to be on the side of its people." he said.

- Chouri, former of Prime Minister -

???2:" That's because of your concern for those people, father...... that you're returning to that den of snakes in the Capital. I think it is very honorable." she said with a cheerful smile

" she said with a cheerful smile

- Supea -

Chouri:" This is no time for me to retire. The Nation is falling apart. It's gotten bad, I'm going to give Honest a piece of my mind!" he said with a serious tone.

Supea:" And I'll protect you father." she said while carrying her spear.

Chouri:" You've grown into a fine woman. Your only short-coming is that you're too daring for any man to want you as a wife." he said causing Supea to blush.

Supea*blush*:" T-That has nothing to do with this!!! Besides, I'm not that intimidating. I just know my way around a lance. If I found the right man, I could settle down just fine, I think." she said while pouting as Chouri sweatdropped at his daughter.