- Portgas D

- Portgas D. Y/n -

Man:" W-Wait a second you want to conquer the Capital? Y-You don't want to join?" he asked in surprise by the young man words about conquering the Capital.

Y/n:" Yup!!!! By Conquering the Capital, I'll get successful and I'll be able to enter the Grandline!!!!" he said with a cheerful smile on his face as the two men looked at each other before looking back at Y/n.

Man 2:" You should re-consider your decision. The Imperial Capital is not an easy place as you think it is. There are a bunch of monsters more viscious than the Earth Dragon." he warned Y/n.

Y/n:" Huh? Do Risks species appear in the Imperial Capital often?" he asked to the two men in confusion.

Man:" No.......... its the People, son. They are people, but their hearts are like those of monsters. It's full of guys like that." he warned Y/n.

Y/n was in awe before a smile appeared on his face.

Y/n:" I'm grateful for the advice words, but I can't be turning back now. I will conquer the Imperial Capital and earn a lot of money for my village back in the East Blue......" he said as he left the two men dumbfounded.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now entering the Capital and looking around with a joyful smile across his face.

Y/n:"WOOOOAH!!!! AWESOME THIS IS THE CAPITAL!!!!" he said with a bright smile on his face as he decided to enter a bar.

Y/n:" If I get successful here, I could make the Partys Bar of the Foosha Village the most visited place in the Goa Kingdom and raise the sails." he said as he then walked up to the bartender of the bar.

Y/n:"Oi!!! Baldie!!" he said as the bartender yawned in annoyence.

Bartender:" You're an applicant too, huh? Then fill out this form and bring it back to me!!!" he said as he handed a paper to Y/n.

Y/n:" Hmmm? What the..... No, I don't want to do that." he said.

Bartender:" I'm sorry, kid. But you have to start as a foot soldier, that's pretty obvious. They are sent to the most remote regions...." he said.

Y/n:" Like I have time for that!!!! I want to Conquer this place!!!! I'm pretty promising!!!! Who are the big fishes that roam around here?!?" he asked with a fierce smile on his face.

.

.

.

.