Chapter 34 : Apologies

A few hours later...

"Nngghh..."

Sarah slowly open her eyes , she yawning , rubbing her head and looked around . Scanning each parts of the room.

"Wh-Where the hell am I..?" Sarah thoughts.

* knock * * knock *

Sarah turned her head . She looked at the door . The door slowly opened that make Sarah felt goosebumps.

"Sarah? Are you already awake? " That person asked .

Sarah was shocked .

"T-That voice...Is it.." Sarah's thoughts.

That person slowly showing itself to Sarah . Sarah , was extremely surprised as her jaw dropped and her eyes was widen . She closed her mouth with both of her hands , her tears start falling down as she quickly get up and ran .

She hugged that person tightly .

" I really happy to see you again , Sarah . " That person said calmly .

"Me too..Miss Elenoir " Sarah said while hugging tightly to Miss Elenoir .

Elenoir  patting Sarah head gently , her tears start falling down . Her hug got more tighten .

A few minutes later...

They both pulled away from the hug . Sarah wiped her tears so do Miss Elenoir . They're smiled to each other .

Miss Elenoir get up and give hand to Sarah. Sarah smiles and accept it . They both talking happily while Sarah took a breakfast .

Those situatiom being watched by Denzel . Denzel was at outside oft the room . He giving a small smiles as he looked away , leaving all the rest to Miss Elenoir . He walked away .

Hearing a footsteps , Sarah turned her head .

"What wrong , Sarah?" Miss Elenoir asked .

"No , Nothing. " Sarah respomded with her sheepish smiles .Not wanting to make Miss Elenoir sick worried about her .

After breakfast...

Sarah sat on the chair as if she was a gangster . She rubbed her stomach happily . Her eyes widen as she realised that she showed such a bad manners and fixed her sit position. 

Miss Elenoir only chuckled softly . She looked at the clock . It already 12.15 p.m. She turned her head back to Sarah. 

"Sarah . I'm sorry . I have to leave the room . I have to finish all my works. " Miss Elenoir said in apologetic tone.

" Nooo..It fine , Miss Elenoir . I understand . Be careful. " Sarah said .

She held that woman hands and squeeze it gently . Mizs Elenoir smiles warmly to her and patted Sarah's head nicely . She get up , stacking the dishes on the tray and she leave the room . While Sarah watch Miss Elenoir leave the room .

* knock * knock *

Sarah stared at the door.  She get up and walking slowly as she grabbed the door's handle and slowly pushing it . The door already opened as she trying to take a look .

It was Denzel .

Sarah opened the door widely . Once the door opened widely , Denzel still stood outside , that just makes Sarah felt strange and confused .

"Umm..You..You may come in..?" Sarah said.

Denzel nodded and came inside of the room . It makes Sarah genuinely confused. But she just shrugged it off while rubbing her neck .

" What wrong , Denzel?" Sarah said.

Denzel eyes widen a bit . It was a first time that Sarah called him on his first name . He kept staring at Sarah . Sarah realised that Denzel staring at her . As her eyes become more colder .

"What? Is it wrong to call you that?" Sarah asked rudely .

"No no ... I..just.." Denzel didn't finishedhis words as he looked down.

"Or...Do you want me to call you..Master?"

Denzel flinched as he looked at Sarah . His ears was reddened.

"No..I don't want you to call me that.. There's a reason why I came here..." Denzel said .

Sarah lift her left eyebrow . Wondering .

Denzel sit on the chair . He looked at Sarah . Sarah immediately understands as she walking closer to him . Once Sarah already closed enough to Denzel , Denzel hugged Sarah in a sudden.  He rest his face on Sarah's stomach.  As he tighten his hug . Sarah sighed and patted his head gently .

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for putting you in difficult situation...I'm sorry.." He apologise as his voice start to cracked a bit.

Sarah only kept patting his head . She could feel a wet spot on her shirts around stomach . She immediately knew that Denzel was crying .

30 minutes later...

Denzel kept hugged her as Sarah start to get more annoyed . She trying to pushed that man away , but her strength is not on the same level as Denzel . Sarah sighed deeply .

"Denzel..Let go of me.." Sarah said .

He didn't respond.

"Denzel. Denzel. "

Still not responded

"Don't tell me..HE ALREADY FELL ASLEEP?!" Sarah's thought furiously.

"Damn it!" Sarah's thought.

Thankfully , the butler already came.

"Umm..Master Denzel." The butler called.

Sarah immediately turned her head.

"Thank god! Sir , could you please help me!? He already fell asleep on my stomach!" Sarah shouted louder enough for that butler to heard her .

The butler froze for a seconds and nodded . He went up to Sarah and help her to pulled Denzel away from her. Sarah already got away from Denzel hug .

She smiled and sighed in relief .

She thanked the butler and went out of the room .