Chapter 27 : A Sudden Hug

Sarah just wanted to walk away .Before she walked away , suddenly the door of Denzel opened by itself .

Sarah and the two guys was staring at it in feared as they frozen.

Sarah gulped and the two guys was run toward Sarah as they both  went to Sarah's back . Sarah was suprised as she glare at them coldly while giving them cold smile . They both trembling in fear.

Sarah sighed as she just walking toward the door . She look at inside a little bit . Her mouth was widely opened . She saw that Denzel and Emily was having sex right in front of the door . Sarah just looked at them with a bit disgusted .

"Hell no , I'm out." Sarah's thoughts as she was walking away .

While Denzel was having sex with Emily,  he saw some strain of brown haired . He knew exactly who it was as he stopped and pushed Emily away . He looked at the outside as he saw that Sarah already walking away . He quickly get out and pulled Sarah.

"HEY DENZEL!!WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING!?"Emily shouted.

Sarah,  felt someone pulled her as she quickly turned her head to see who it was , It was Denzel. He was breathing heavily.  Sarah was in kinda shocked . Denzel suddenly placed his around Sarah's neck .

He looked sad yet worried .

While Sarah's who still hate him , was obviously staring at Denzel, disgusted. She try to kicking his leg , but it didn't work. She biting her arms , but it still didn't work .

Suddenly , she got a brilliant idea yet the stupidest idea . She roaming her hand around Denzel stomach . It felt tingling for him.

His 'little friend' got excited as it bluging inside his pants . It hitting  Sarah's back .

Sarah felt weird and yet get more afraid . Knowing that her idea just got backfired , she gulped that she obviously taking the risk and..Grabbed Denzel 'little friend'  in full force . He groaned in pain and released his hug . Sarah took the opportunity and ran away .

She crying knowing that she gonna die tomorrow.

"Fuck, fuck , Fuck! I'm so stupid! Imma rather done this shit than got in serious problem! Ahhhh! I hope I don't die tomorrow!Ahhh!" Sarah thoughts while running .

Tomorrow..

Sarah wrap herself with a blanket. Knowing that last night was obviously fucked up , she sighed heavily .

Suddenly someone knocking on the door .

Sarah was flinched so hard that she fell on the floor .

* BAM *

Soon , she get up and open the door .

"Hi Sarah!Good morning! I'm sorry!I didn't met with you last night !" Lily said.

She hug Sarah .

"Actually Sarah- " Before that Lily could finish her word , Denzel cutting off .

Sarah stared at him , blankly . She gulped and sweating ,eventhough the weather was not too hot.

Denzel stared at Sarah coldly , like he was about to kill her .

"Fuck this life..I rather die than stay alive..I take back what I just said last night.." She thoughts.

" I wanna talk with you." Denzel said coldly .

"Okay..God , please let me die right now.." Sarah prayed in her thoughts .