Chapter 7 : The guest pt3

As soon they come , all the maid and butler were rushing.

" Oh no! There probably a guest will come today ! We should get fast ! " Lily said to Sarah .

Sarah was confused and she didn't know what to do , so she only keep silent .

" Oh! I forgot that you still new to here ! Don't worry , You just need to wait for me , after I finished,  you'll follow me so I can show you the dining room. " Lily said .

Sarah nodded .

After 2 hours of nonstop working , everyone already finished .

Lily went to Sarah , sighing in exhaustion.

" Are..Are you ok?" Sarah said with worried face .

"I'm fine! It probably what we had to do everytime if there the guest come !" Lily said with her cheeky smile .

Sarah just give small smile , and shrugged it off.

After that , Lily told Sarah to followed her . Sarah nodded and follow Lily .

As soon the time passes,  they went to dining room with trolly that fitted with delightful dishes .

Sarah was looking around the area , suddenly her eyes was facing with someone .

It was the guy who killed her family .

She gulped , clenching her fist , and gritted her teeth.

Out of the blue , Lily tapping Sarah shoulder .

" Are you ok?" Lily whispered .

Sarah was snapped to reality .

"I'm fine.." She responded.

Lily looked at her , worried . She know something was not right at the beginning.

"She seems so off...I wonder what happen to her..." Lily tought.

Suddenly , the door at the dining room was widely opened.

There also a girl with dazzling and gorgeous gown with bright colored lipstick . Her eyes was like the ocean . Her features was so pretty that fitted with her beautiful face . Her was bright pink and kinda curly..(I guess..) .

Sarah was fascinated. 

There's also a man who wearing black suit with black tie . His eyes was deep black as he had no emotion . His good-looking face was probably fitted with his muscular body .

But , this moment , Sarah was shocked and her mouth was open .

"W-Weren't that guy who killed m-my f-family..?" Sarah thought .