Chapter 28 : Interrupted

"..Mmm..Ma-May I know w-what you wanna t-talk about? " Sarah asked , afraid .

"About..About last night- " Before Denzel would finished , some stranger guy tapping his shoulder.

Denzel turned his head .His eyes was being cold again .

Sarah take a look who it was . What Sarah see was..

That guy have same facial expressions with Denzel,  but he more look optimistic. He eyes doesn't look as cold as Denzel eyes . He looked more friendly..(I guess...)

Suddenly , Sarahh and that guy making eye contact .He looked at Sarah and smiled. But he got interrupted by Denzel.

Denzel blocked that guy face .

"What the hell are you doing here?" Denzel ask rudely .

"Awhh..Come on..We're siblings,  aren't we?" That guy said.

"I know..But shit , get out!" Denzel shouted .

That guy didn't pay any attention , as he walking pass Denzel . He eyes locked to Sarah . He become more closer and closer.

Sarah was a bit afraid . She back off for fews step .

That guy just coming more closer . Suddenly he leaning.  His face and Sarah was almost touched .

Sarah backing off , flustered.

Denzel was complete upset as he pulled that guy shirt around his collar .

"Gakkk!" That guy yelled in pain .

"I said..GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!" Denzel shouted .

"Oh hell no!I ain't gonna get out yet ! Mother and father told me to be here to having discussion with you!Also!Sister will be here too!" That guy said.

Denzel face turned pale.

Denzel released that guy shirt's collar .That guy fixing his shirt and looked at Sarah.

"You must be Sarah Alexander..Right?" That guy asked.

"H-Huh?Ye-Yeah.Tha-That was my name..But.." Sarah said.

"Hm?" That guy responded.

"H-How did you..know my name?" Sarah asked.

That guy looked at her for a seconds,  he smiled.

"I'll tell you sooner . By the way , my name's Michael. Michael Ferguson . I'm the older brother of Denzel Ferguson . " He introduced himself as he staring at Denzel .

"What?" Denzel said . His face was in complete annoyed .

Michael just turned his head and face-to-face with Sarah . He smiling warmly to Sarah .

Sarah was flustering as she looked away .

Denzel just watching them , with dissatisfied feeling and annoying face .

"You know what.." Michael said.

"Hm?" Sarah and Denzel responded at the same time.

"Denzel , Mother and father want to talk with you . Right now." Michael said . His face became cold .

Denzel just nodded as he pulled Sarah hand.

Sarah , who confused.  She had no choice , but to following him.
Before that she could followed Denzel , Michael pulled Sarah's other hand . Which make Denzel was angry.

"Let go of her hand.." His voice became venomous.

"No , you let go first . Then , I'll let go." Michael said .

Denzel glared at Michael, deadly .

While , Michael just kept his calming face .

A fews minutes later , Denzel finally let go of Sarah's hand . Out of the blue , Michael hold Sarah in bridal style . He ran away with Sarah ,who was on his arm .

Sarah was shocked yet confused . But she was blushing a bit .

Denzel was sooo mad . He gritted his teeth and clenching his fist . Suddenly , he punched the wall so hard that it just left a cracked a bit .

"...You..I'll kill you, Michael.." He said in his venomous tone.