Chapter 4 : The New Maid

" I will accept to pay it with my body .. " Sarah exclaimed .

That guy looked at her , giving a little smirk .

" Fine. "

That guy looked at the other , as the other nodded with the decision , suddenly one of those guy picked her up and walking out of the house .

Sarah , who looking surprised , she was kicking and yelling . She looking at her house and suddenly she heard shooting . Her eyes was wided , her tears was falling down and her hand was clenching too hard that it cause bleeding .

Sarah was crying , and she was being thrown to stay inside of the car .

After a few hours , they arrived at the house .

" Hey , wake up! "

Sarah was slowly awoke from her sleep . She rubbing her eyes and looked around . Her eyes was wided .

It was beautiful mansion , that decorated with flowers. The colors was a bit gloomy , but it didn't affected to Sarah who was amazed.

"..y..ey ..HEY!!"

Sarah was shocked as she turn her head .

" How long you're gonna stay inside the car huh?" That guy said to her , furiously.

" I- I'm sorry ..." Sarah said .

That guy was glaring at her , and just shrugged it off while sighing.

" Lets go " That guy said .

Once they entered the mansion , there were lot of people greeting his welcome .

" Welcome home , Master Denzel "

" So , his name was Denzel.. " Sarah thought while she was probably looking at him while walking .

" Yeah , yeah.."Denzel responded .

" Elenoir . " Denzel called .

" Yes , Master Denzel ? " the woman who was probably in her 40s responded .

" Show this woman where exactly the maid room . " Denzel said while pointing at Sarah .

Sarah was making eye contact with Elenoir , Elenoir was smiling warmly at her .

" I will , Master Denzel . Please , follow me , young girl . " Elenoir said and waited for her for a while .

" Huh? Ah.. Y- Yes.." Sarah exclaimed.

While they were walking , Sarah was looked around the inside of the mansion , amazed . But, suddenly , Elenoir waked her by asking her few questions.

" May I know your name , miss ? " Elenoir asked .

" Oh,Ah..My name is Sarah Alexander . But you can call me Sarah . " Sarah responded calmly .

" Oh .. Well , my name is Elenoir Frederick.  Just call me Elenoir . I'm actually the head maid of this mansion . But , I hope that you can doing well here . " Elenoir said . She was smiled calmly .

Sarah just nodded ,and they were kept walking .

After they got to the maid room , there's a lot of maid was looking at Sarah . They were looking at her happily .

Sarah , who just stood there , was probably giving them nervous smile .

" Umm..Uhh..M-My name is Sarah Alexander.  Y-You guys can call me Sarah . I- It probably nice to m-meet you ." as she introducing herself , nervously .