Chapter 22 : Waiting

" Hahahaha!" Lily laughed excitedly .

"We're finally get out from those prison!" Lily said .

"It true. But after the holiday , we're going back where we belong , Lily . " Ethan said with a smiles.

"Hey!You ruined my mood already!" Lily yelled at him.

Sarah and Miss Elenoir just laughing softly.

" Hey you both , it no good showing a bad manners to your 'junior'(Sarah). " Elenoir said in her calm tone.

Lily and Ethan snapped form their arguement as they looked at Sarah with apologizing eyes.

Sarah just looked at them with an awkward smiles .

"Hahaha..It fine." Sarah said .

"Are you sure?" Lily said.

"Of course. " Sarah said with angelic smiles.

Lily , Ethan and Miss Elenoir looked at her with enchanting eyes by her smiles .

" Let get going , shall we?I realllyyy want to know about this town." Sarah said.

They're both snapped back to reality .

"Of course!Lets go!" Lily said , held Sarah's hand and start running.

"H-Hey ! W-Wait! " Ethan shouted.

While Elenoir looking at them and chuckled softly .

It already 6.00p.m.

"Wow, It already 6.00p.m!" Lily shouted , looking at her screen phone that showed the time.

"It already been this late. Maybe we should return back at the mansion." Ethan said with worried tone.

"Oh man..I probably just having fun.." Lily said in disappointing.

"It fine , Lily . Maybe we can hang out like this next time . " Sarah said try to cheering Lily .

Lily nodded .

Soon ,they return to the mansion.

They're both waving to each other and walking to their way to hearing their room .Only Sarah didn't walk to her room yet. She felt a bit unsafe as she feel something displeasure.

But , she just shrugged it off as she start walking .

Soon ,she went back to her room , the lights was probably off . Before she turned on the light , she saw pairs of eyes was probably looking at her . Feeling scared, she quickly switched on the lights to see who was probably get into her room .

It was Denzel .

"So..How was your 'hang out'? " He said with dissatisfied tone.

"I-It was fine , to be honest.." Sarah said , looking down.

"Who the hell letting you going out withOUT my PERMISSION!!" He yelled .

Sarah was surprised as her knees was trembling .

"I-I'm so sorry.It wouldn't happen again next time." Sarah said.

"Huh.Do you think I believe that? "He said .

He walked up to her , confront her face-to-face . He grabbed her wrist roughly and pull her.

Sarah , who probably had no other choices , she followed him.

Soon after..

He pulled her roughly as he shoved her inside of his bedroom . After that , he throwed her into the bed .