Chapter 30 : New Place

"Sarah! Sarah!" Lily shouted .

Sarah recognized that voice as she turned her head .

Lily looked so sad and she was in tears .

Sarah felt a bit guilty .

"You..You're really going?" Lily said . She was crying .

"Yes..I have to.." Sarah said .

Lily knew that she couldn't argue back because she did know what happen to Sarah.

"Sarah. Eventhough , you and me couldn't met each other no more , please message or call me when you in your free time. "Lily said , smiled.

Sarah nodded .

They both hugging each other .Soon , Miss Elenoir and Ethan came.

They're both looking so sad as they hugging Sarah too.

Sarah , smiles as she felt warm from three of them ,who were pleased to her.

Soon ,Lily asked Sarah if she can borrow her phone to take a pic together .

Sarah agreed as Sarah pass her phone to Lily . Lily told Miss Elenoir and Ethan to get in position.  Lily raised the phone and took the pictures.

Then , she passed the phone to Sarah.

"You have to keep this pictures as the memories,  okay?" Lily said .

Sarah nodded .

Soon , Sarah walking away with her backpack.

While Sarah walking towards the firs main door , she saw lot of maid who was basically looking at her dirty. She didn't pay any attention to them , as she remembered what Lily told them when they first met.

Soon , she went out , she saw two old couples as she knew the they were Denzel's parents.

She smiles and walking towards them.

She bowed to them and they smiles at Sarah warmly .

"Shall we go now?" Denzel's mother said.

"Yes ,Ma'am " Sarah said.

They're three getting inside the car . Denzel's sat at the front while Sarah and Denzel's mother sat together.

Sarah felt little nervous as Denzel's mother hold her hand , warmly .

Sarah was surprised a bit , but she just smiles .

"It make my reminding of my mom..." Sarah's thoughts.

"..Well..Since that we both know your name..It a bit rude , not telling you our name." Denzel's father said.

"N-No , Sir..It-It fine.."Sarah said.

"No , Sarah .. We have to telling you our name.. By the way , my name is Ferguson Fortino. And the old woman who obviously sitting next to you is Chloe Fortino..My lovely but at the same time annoying wife." Mr.Ferguson said mockingly.

"Hey . I'm not annoying and don't you there calling me old woman. " Mrs.Chloe protest.

"But you are a old woman . Just like me , old man." Mr . Ferguson said .

Mrs .Chloe a bit furious as she try to choke Mr . Ferguson .

Sarah just giggled at those two lovey-dovey birds.

Soon , they arrived.

Mrs . Chloe and Mr . Ferguson went out first , as Sarah's went out awkwardly.

Sarah was enchanted how beautiful the place was .

Mrs . Chloe and Mr . Ferguson,  who looked at Sarah , chuckling.

"Let go , Sarah . " Mrs .Chloe said.

Sarah nodded and follow them.

When they were walking , Sarah looked around , amazed . She was enchanted by the roses garden .

While they were walking , there's a woman who was walking towards them . She smiled and greeted them except for Sarah . That woman looked at Sarah , curiously.

She leaned a bit to her parents . Suddenly , her eyes was wided.
She gritting her teeth . She sighed as she just shrugged it off.

"Mother , father . You both can go inside. I'll be the w
one that lead her ."That woman said,  smiled.

Sarah was a bit enchanted with that woman beauty . But , she know that woman actually related to the Ferguson family , because her face is somehow very familiar.

"Let go , young lady . " Her voice was so deep as she could make hundreds of people enchanted to her . And one of them , it of course,  Sarah too.

Sarah nodded .

Soon , Sarah and that woman walking together .

"My name's Sophia Ferguson . Just call me , Sophia . You're name probably Sarah Alexander right?" Sophia said.

"Yes.." Sarah responded..

"Actually..I just wanna say I'm so sorry about my stupid big brother ..That..He killed your entire family and doing something bad to you.." Sophia said.

Sarah just looking down.

"It..It fine..Actually..It already happened..What can I do.."Sarah said. Her voice a bit cracked.

Sophia looking at Sarah with felt guilty.  She hugged Sarah tightly .

"Let it all out." Sophia said.

Sarah cried as she gripped Sophia shirts tightly .

Sophia just hugging her with saddened face and guilty eyes.

15 minutes later..

"Shall we get going?" Sophia said  with sounded warm tone while cupping Sarah's cheeks.

Sarah nodded as she pulled away from hug and wiped her tears.

Soon , they both get going .

Once they went inside of the place , Sophia showed Sarah her room .

The room looked more bigger and more comfy.

Sarah smiles .

"This is you room . This is supposed to be a guest room . But , my parents and I make a decision,  it much better you stayed here as the family of Ferguson." Sophia said.

Sarah was shocked. 

"Huh?W-What?" Sarah said.