Chapter 25 : Lunch pt2

"..." Sarah's just kept being silent while pouting .

Lily saw that Sarah's grumpy face.

"What wrong? " Lily asked.

"...Not really..I just..Huh..I don't actually want to have a lunch with him.." Sarah answered , sighing.

"That..I can't help.." Lily said , giving a cheerful smile.

Sarah just looking at her with grumpy face , she looked away .

"What is this?What the actual fuck that he want me to having a lunch together?Is it as repayment for doing something extremely bad to me?If it..I don't want!" Sarah's thought.

"Sarah." Lily called her.

Sarah snapped out to reality . She turned to look at Lily.

"Hm?What?" Sarah asked.

"You've been daydreaming all the time.So , to make you snapped of it , That's why I kept calling you~ So sorryyy." Lily said with a smile that accured on her face.

Sarah just smiling as she looked away , sighing.

"Ahhhhh..So boring.." Sarah said , while yawning.

Lily look at Sarah and just giving small sighed. Suddenly , she had a great idea so that Sarah wouldn't be bored or tired.She soon tapping Sarah's shoulder.

Sarah's felt someone did tappiing her shoulder , as she turned to see who it was. She found out that it was Lily.

"Do you qant to play some games?" Lily asked excitedly.

"..What kind of game?" Sarah said.

Lily smiles as she pulled her phone and show Sarah's what kind of game.

"This is roulette games. I already write whatever things that you need to do.Examples like, You push the button "roulette" , and you got "makes silly faces" , you have to make a silly faces and  makes  the others laugh. If you succeed making them laugh , you win and you'll get one point . The maximum is 50 points. Are you okay with it?" Lily expained.

"..I'm okay with it as long as it sounded fun to me." Sarah said with a smiles .

Lily smiles as they start playing .

They kept playing until it already afternoon . They were giggling and laughing. 

"Ha..Ha.." Lily laughed.

Sarah's look at the time . She was a bit surprised.

"Oh no, it already afternoon. " Sarah said .

Lily was shocked .

They're both were being chaos .

30 minutes later..

They're both went out of the room together . Sarah and Lily waved to each other as they walking to where they have to heading .

Lily heading to the kitchen , to continuing her work .While Sarah had to heading to the dining room , to have a lunch together with Denzel .

Soon after , Sarah arrived . But she didn't open the door yet .She standing in front of the door while looking down .She felt a bit weird to her stomach as she felt something was definitely right . She felt a bit uneasy but she kept her calm face and let her confidence shining her life.

Once she opem the door , The table was all decorated with delightful and delicious looking food and flavourful dessert.

Sarah's gulped in desired to eat all that food . But she knew that she have to wait patiently for her "Master".

She went to take a seat while her eyes just kept locking to the food .

15 minutes later...

Denzel arrived.  He saw that Sarah was kept her eyes locking to that food while her gulping .

He smiles a little .

He walked up to her .

"It look like you couldn't be waiting ." He said .

Sarah just kept her annoyed face and sighing while looked away .She rubbed her neck .She saw that Denzel was probably staring at her .She looked to Denzel , but he looked away . Feeling wondered , she just staring blankly to Denzel .

"A-Anyway , l-let's dig in " He said , nervously.

Sarah was even more confused. She just shrugged it off qnd looked away and smiling while taking some food and place it on her plate . Soon , she dig in happily .

While Denzel just looking at her , his ears was reddened.He looked away and took some of the food , place it on his plate and eating it slowly .

"F-Fuck..why am I being nervous..?" Denzel's thought.

After that , they eating their food without interruption.