Chapter 19 : "Is this 'jealousy'?"

⚠️ Attempting of SA  and abuse ⚠️

"It look like that both of you had a really good conversation.Mid to share?" He said , his tone was becoming more deeper.

"Umm..Ahh.." Ethan mumbling.

"It's nothing , Master Denzel . " Sarah said .

Ethan and Denzel looked at Sarah . Ethan looking Sarah with a shocked eyes . While Denzel look at Sarah with upset face .

"Are you sure? Your conversation sounded interesting.  So I just want to kno-"

"Like I said , It's nothing , Master." Sarah's cut off.

Ethan look at Sarah with shocked expression.

Denzel was upset as he grabbed Sarah's wrist forcefully , leaving Ethan all by himself .

Ethan who still in shock was slowly calm himself .

"I hope there's nothing happen to her.." Ethan said in lower voice.

While Denzel grabbing Sarah's wrist , he threw Sarah's to the cold wall , as he come closer to her . He put his hand on the , blocking Sarah . He grabbed Sarah's cheeks .

" Are you try to fuck with me?You dumb bitch?" He questioning her harshly .

" Of course not . I'm just telling the truth . " Sarah said without felt feared.

Denzel was irritated as he punched Sarah's belly , hardly .

Sarah's was felt the pain as she held her belly and fell down to her knees . She coughed .

Denzel pulled her hair trying to get her up .Soon , Sarah get up . He threw again Sarah to the wall as he grabbed her hips . He was looking lustly.  He was biting Sarah's neck .

Sarah's trying to protect herself as she kicked his nut . He was fell down and groan in pain . Sarah's trying to ran away , but she couldn't make it . Denzel pulled her leg . He was total upset as he forcefully grabbing her .

"Let me go!Let me go!" Sarah's begged.

" Fucking NO!!" He said .

"What the hell has gotten into you!?Just..JUST FUCKING LET ME GO , YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!" Sarah finally snapped . Her eyes was a bloodshot.

Denzel was shocked as he let her go . He was shocked by Sarah snap .

Sarah's get up , and giving a cold glare at him. Soon , she leaving .

"What the fuck is wrong with him?!Aaahhh!!I'm so madddd!!" Sarah's thoughts.

Sarah suddenly stop walking .

" Was he..Jealous?" She thoughts.

While Denzel who was still in shock , he just shrugged it  off as he heading to his office room .

When he arrived , he went to sit down on the chair . He still thinking about what just happen .

"Am I..Am I jealous? " He said in lower voice.