Chapter 6 : The guest pt2

As soon both of them walking , Lily showing Sarah every room , corridor and much more around the house.

2 hour later.

"Sooo..That's all! " Lily said.

"..."

Lily was felt weird . She looked at Sarah . Sarah eyes was brighten .She was totally amazed . Lily just looking at her , chuckling.

" It look like you already got hooked . " Lily said.

Sarah snapped to reality . She flustered in embarrassment.

" Ah..Um..Mm..Y-Yeah..Yeah..Probably.." Sarah said , looked away , embarrassed.

Lily just giggling .

" Oh yeah! " Lily shouted .

Sarah was suprised . She looked at Lily , confused.

" I should show you're room! Let get going ! "

" Oh..Okay.." Sarah responded.

As soon they come , Lily open the door of the room . Sarah was shocked .The room was decorated with classic drawer and cupboard. The bed looks comfortable arranged facing the window.

" So..Do you like it?" Lily asked .

" Yeah..." Sarah responded with a smile that accured on her face.

Lily just smile warmly as she put her hand on Sarah's shoulder .

" You should change your clothes to maid uniform . I'll be waiting outside . " Lily said

Sarah just nodded . As soon Lily get out and closed the door . Sarah's placing her stuff on to of the bed . She looked around.

" This room was much bigger than my bedroom.." She tought.

" I better get going and helping the other maid." Sarah said .

As soon she changed , she open the door , Lily , who was waiting for Sarah , smiling .

" You're so fast! " Lily said.

" Haha..I don't think so.." Sarah said.

" Of course you are ! Oh yeah ! Let's go! " Lily said as she pulling Sarah's hand .

Sarah's surprised but she just shrugged it off and start following Lily .