Chapter 29 : Discussion

Denzel just walkin alone by himself. But he mind is full of thoughts about why his parents want to with him.

Once he arrived , he opened the door ans saw his parents .

Denzel's parents both ot them staring coldly to Denzel . Denzel flinched a bit and come inside ,taking a seat , and face-to-face with his parents .

Denzel's father breaking the silent.

"We've heard about you , that you having a relationship with Emily Mackenzie , right?" His father asked.

Denzel just nodded , which it makes his father more coldly.

"Not just that.There's rumours that spreading about you that you rape a girl." His mother said coldly .

Denzel flinched as he just looked down gritting his teeth , he nodded.

His mother and father flew in anger , as his father stood up form his seat .

"WHAT!? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING TO RAPE SUCH AN INNOCENT PERSON , YOU FUCKING BRAT?!" His father yelled.

"I TEACH YOU A PROPER MANNER SINCE YOU WERE A KID , NOW YOU REPAY ME WITH THIS SHIT!?"

"YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY!! SHAME ON YOU!!" His father yelled continuingly.

While his father yelled to Denzel , someone was eavesdropping from the outside of the door.

It was Sarah and Michael .

"..I..I don't..think it necessary to us to eavesdrop such stuff ..like..this.." Sarah whispered sadly to Michael.

"It fine. He deserved that." Michael whispered back.

Sarah just looked down , she knew that Denzel deserved all that . But , she shrugged it off , pulling Michael shirt and told him that they should going somewhere.

Before they could leave , suddenly the door opened by itself . Which send chills to Sarah , but not for Michael , who just stood there , grinning .

"..Before you go , young miss..What's your name?" Denzel's father asked .

"S-Sarah..Sarah Alexander , Sir." Sarah answered quickly , as she turned her direction to that old man.

Denzel's father was shocked .He gritted his teeth and looked at Denzel with Deadly staring .

Denzel just looked away.

His father sighed and turned his head to Sarah .

"I would love if you having some conversation with us. " His father said calmly .

Sarah just quicly nodded as she went inside .

Michael pulled Sarah's sleeve , which Denzel's father turned his head and glaring at Michael.

Michael gulped as he released his pull .

Soon , Sarah went inside and the door was closed .

When Sarah just take a seat , everyting came backe to being silent , which making Sarah more nervous and felt awkward.

"Denzel." His mother called .

Denzel must looked down , saying nothing . Like he was throwing a tantrum silently .

His mother just sighed .She looked at Sarah with warm smiles

"May I know..What did my son do to you?" She asked calmly .

"..Umm.." Sarah's lost her word as she felt Denzel pulled her sleeve , telling not to tell anything bad .

But Sarah didn't pay any attention , as she just looked away form Denzel .

"Actually..He obviously rape me , sexual harrasing me , abuse me , calling me in bad ways and also I still have a marks that he just abused me." Sarah said while showing her bruises .

Denzel's father and mother were extremely shocked as shtey looked at Denzel , disbelief.

"You..You really done all this crimeful shit?" His mother asked.

Denzel just nodded slightly .

His mother was just too shocked as she almost passed out . Sarah , Denzel and His father was surprised as they  went to helped Denzel's mother .

"I..I couldn't believe all this.." His mother said , disappointed.

His mother stood up in a sudden . She swinged her hand and landed successfully to Denzel's cheek.

* SLAP *

Denzel felt a pain on his cheek as he touched it . His eyes was wide as he looked at his mother , disbelieved.

His mother already in tears , his father just looked at him , disappointed. Then , His father looked at Sarah .

"If it okay..I would like if you could become our maid in our place." His father said.

"Father!" Denzel trying to protest.

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you." His father said coldly .

Denzel just looked down .

"..I..I would love too." Sarah said without any hesitation.

Denzel's eyes was wide . He stared at Sarah disbelieve eyes.

"Good. You should go and packed your stuff . We will for you at the car . " His father said , smiled calmly.

Sarah just nodded and bowed down to them and left the room.

Denzel was following her behind .

When Sarah went to her room , she packing her stuff . Suddenly , Denzel burst the door .

" What the hell were you thinking?!" He said .

"Why?Is it wrong? I just wanna my own spaces , and you destroy it ." She said coldly .

Denzel just stayed silent , he grabbed Sarah's wrist .

" You shouldn't go..." He said.

Sarah was a bit shocked , she didn't mind at all and just grab her bag and pulled away her wrist .

Soon , she left the room with only Denzel's left behind.

Denzel just looked down.

He just sighed.