Chapter 10 : Eavesdrop

Lily waiting Sarah to awake.

15 minutes later..

Sarah's woke up . She sitted and rubbing her eyes gently . As she slowly opened her eyes , she saw Lily , who was looking at her , smiling . Sarah's flustered in embarrassment.

" How was your sleep , Sarah?You must be tired last night ."Lily said .

"Y-Yeah.." Sarah said . She was embarrassed.  Never in her life , someone waited her to woke up like this .

" I'm sorry , Sarah . Because of me , you're in trouble.." Lily said come closer to Sarah . Hold Sarah's hand.

" It fine .. Without you bring me there . I probably didn't know how bad that 'guest' attitude. " Sarah said mockingly.

Lily and Sarah just laughing together . Soon after , Sarah's wake up from her bed .

"Imma get ready." Sarah said.

" Alright!I'll be waiting outside." Lily said , heading to the door .

As soon Lily leave , Sarah went to the washroom , she washed her face , brushed her teeth and put some fresh maid uniform .

"It all ready . " Sarah thought.

Sarah heading to the door , when she opened the door , she saw Lily was talking with someone.

Sarah was curious , so she opened the door a bit , so she could eavesdropping .

It turns out , Lily was probably talking eith the head maid , Elenoir . So far , what Sarah heard was probably :

" Lily , how was Sarah?" Elenoir asked Lily calmly .

" She was fine so far , ma'am.  But , she overslept today . Not for too long . " Lily answered while chuckling a bit .

" Haha..I see . I hope that you could taking care of her. " Elenoir said .

Elenoir was looking worried about Sarah. Probably because of the last night . That Sarah told Elenoir what happened in the past .

Sarah , who eavesdropping , she slowly opened the door . And she walking slowly towards them.

" Lily , I'm sorry if I was late . " Sarah said trying to act like nothing after she eavesdropping them.

" Oh!Sarah! No ,no..It fine!" Lily said ,joyfully .

Sarah was fixing her look towards Elenoir .

"Oh , Mrs. Elenoir . It nice to see you here . " Sarah greeted her calmly .

" It nice to see you too , Sarah . How was your day ?" Elenoir said.

" It probably fine , Mrs . Elenoir . Thank you for care , ma'am.  " Sarah answered.

" Your welcome . We should get going already ." Elenoir said .

" Alright ,madam . " Sarah and Lily responded.