Chapter 16 : Getting better

Sarah was still staying in her room .She know herself that she shouldn't let her guard down . As she hyped herself .

Soon she looked at the clock . It already 10 p.m.

She nodded as she wake up , cleaning herself . After she finished , she crawled up to the bed , and comforting her self .

" I should start working tomorrow. I have to be strong . " Sarah thoughts .

She slowly closing her eyes and dozing off .

* Cring * Cring *

As the clocked ringed . She closed it , and wake up . She get up , washing her face , brushing her teeth , put a nice and fresh maid uniform . Before she went out , she saw a blue ribbon .

It was a gift from her father. She looked ar the ribbon , her heart feel tight . She shooked her head , taking the ribbon and tied it on her hair .

Soon she went out , Lily wasn't there .Usually , Lily was always waiting for her but this time , she didn't. 

Sarah just shrugged it off and start walking , heading to kitchen .

Soon she came , everyone looking at her ,  shocked.

Sarah was confused and wondering .

" Why everyone staring at me tho?"Sarah thoughts.

For a few second , everyone looked away and just continuing ther work .

Suddenly , someone grabbed Sarah's wrist . Sarah was looking at who was pulled her wrist . It was Lily .

Liky looked at her cheerfully , but suddenly that cheer looking face goned .

" W-We should going out for a while. " Lily said .

Sarah just agree cause she didn't know what exactly was happening during her absence.

Once they going out , Lily was sighing in relieve .Her knees was suddenly became weak . As she suddenly , falling down . Sarah looking at her worriedly ,as she grabbing Lily , trying to not let her fall down.

" Phew.." Lily sighed relieved.

"Umm..What exactly has happened during my absence..?" Sarah asked .

Lily was surprised as she looked at Sarah with awkward smiles.

"Well..Ummm..There's nothing happen tho.." Lily said.

Sarah's knew exactly that Lily was lying to her . She gave Lily a cold stare . Lily was surprised as she was trembling in fear because of Sarah's stare.

Lily just sighing .

"Actually..During your absence .. Master Denzel..Was..Umm..How am I supposed to tell this..Master Denzel was searching for you.." Lily said and looked away , knowing that Sarah might freaking out .