Chapter 11 : The call

As Sarah and Lily walking while talking to heading the kitchen , someone calling for Sarah.

"Rah..Sarah!" Someone called her.

Sarah was looking the direction of that voice . When whe found it , it was a guy . He's look so rush , as if something happening .

" Huff..Huf..M-Master calling for you.." He said between his panting.

" W-What..?" Sarah questioned while her eyes met with Lily . Lily looking at Sarah , worriedly .

"W-Why ? But , Sarah didn't do something wrong ? Is it because of the last night?If it , it should be me . I'm the who should be blamed . " Lily said . She was felt guilty . Because of her mistakes that she told to Sarah followed her , she didn't know that Sarah being called .

" It fine.." Sarah said.

" I don't know either ...But , Master told me to called Sarah . Qre you busy right now ?" That guy asked .

" Not really .." Sarah answered .

" If so..Please , follow me ." That guy said .

" ...okay then.." Sarah responded.

" W-Wait!" Lily shouted .She grabbed Sarah's wrist .

" ...If..If anything happen..Please..Tell me , okay..?" Lily said.

"Okay ." Sarah responded with a smile.

After that , Sarah followed that guy , leaving Lily alone at the hall .

"I'm sooo worried if anything happens.  God ..Please tell me that will probably nothing happen.." Lily thoughts.

Soon after..

Sarah and that guy arrived infront of the master room . Before they entered , that guy knocking the door .

* knock * * knock *

"Who's there?"  Someone answered from the inside .

" It's me , Young Master . I already brought the person you told. " That guy said.

"Told her to come inside right now." That person said .

That guy who stand besides Sarah , looking at her .

" Please , come inside." He said .

" Oh..Uh..Ok.." Sarah said.

She opened the door slowly , trying not to disturb or making noises .

" Finally . " Someone said . The voice was deep .

Sarah, who trying looked at the direction of that voice , shocked .