Chapter 26 : After Lunch

While Sarah was eating , Denzel ask Sarah something.

"Hey" Denzel called.

"Yes?" Sarah responded shortly . Her was mouth was stuffed.

"..." Denzel was silent.

Sarah felt weird .

"Why is he suddenly being quiet?Nah. Nevermind . I just want to enjoy my food." Sarah's thought while kept stuffing her mouth .

"..Did you perhaps...No..Nevermind.." Denzel said.

Sarah was felt more weird as she stop stuffing her mouth and swallowed it . She grab a glass of water and sip it . She look at Denzel , who was probably kept his head down on his food, not wanting to make eye contact nor face-to-face with her . But Sarah just shrugged it off , not wanting to step on his business . She continue eat her food calmly .

Denzel slowly raise his head , as he look at Sarah . Soon , he looked away .

"Damn it.." He thoughts.

After the lunch..

Sarah put the fork and knife on the table slowly , not wanting to making noises . She took the napkin and wipe her lips gently . She placed the napkin on top of the table . She took the glass of water and drink it . After she finished her drink , she get up from her seat . She bowed down to Denzel and walking out slowly.

Denzel , who still sitting , he quickly get up . He went to Sarah and grabbed her wrist tightly .

" Where the hell are you going?" His said . His voice was venomous.

Sarah was flinched a bit and pulled away from his grip . She rubbed her wrist gently.

"It is a pleasure to have nice lunch with you . The food was exclusively delightful. And also , thanks for inviting me for this mouth-watering lunch . " She said and smiles warmly.

Denzel just stood there , silent .He sighed and walked away.

"You're welcome and I do hope that enjoying the food.." He said.He went to his seat . He sitted and grab a glass of red wine and sip it.

Sarah bowed down as she walked away . She opened the door and closed it. Soon she closed it , she fell down to her knees .

"Hah..I really thankful that he didn't put a poison or something..talking about the food..It tastes so good.." She said and smiled a bit.

She get up and heading to her room.

"I really wish to have this kind of food again." She thoughts while keep smiling.

As she returned to her room , she walked to her bed and laying on top of it.

" Gahhh..I'm tired as hell.." She thoughts.

Sarah sighed. She looked at the ceiling , thinking about something . Suddenly , she get up.

"What was the actual point that he want to having a lunch together with him?Is it because that he wanted to apologise by giving me hella good tasted food?Or is it because that he just randomly asking me? Ahhhhh ! So much to think! You know what..I don't wanna think about it anymore..I'm already got a delicious food , so it's fine for now."  Sarah's thoughts . She smiled.

The more that she only laying on the bed , the more that she get bored . She get up and went to the desk . She took her phone and laying back to the bed . She opened it and scrolling it . She open the "Netflix" . Soon , she clicked on it . Once it got clicked , the app showing a thousands of drama , anime , movies and cartoon .

She clicked the "search" and typing it . After that , it shows a hundreds of dramas . As she scrolled it down slowly . She clicked on the dramas that she want .

The dramas called " My sweetest Best Friend" . Sarah smiling and she watching it happily . (Btw.. the story and dramas it just the made up ..It not based on any stories from Netflix tho..)

It already 6.52p.m.

Sarah was kept watching the dramas . The dramas get more intense and satisfying. 

Sarah was over-enjoying it . She didn't realized that the time already flew away.  As she gaining her realisation and look at rhe time. She shocked and get up . She went to the bathroom and took a shower . Once she finished , she went out , dried her hair and put on her pajamas .

She look at the mirror and placed  both of her hand on her cheeks .

"Huff..It fine..You can do it.." She thoughts.

Soon she get out and heading to Denzel's bedroom .

Once she arrived , she saw two male maid was probably talking .

Sarah's look closely .

The two male maid both of each other faces was a bit pale and worried.

Sarah was curious as she just walking .

Soon , one of the male maid , realized that Sarah's already come as he smiles happily to Sarah . And ome of them too , just stared blankly like he was obviously was enchanted to Sarah .

"A-Are you Lady Sarah?" That one guy called her out.

That guy ran up to Sarah . He face-to-face with her .

"Umm..yeah..But don't use 'Lady' .. Just call me Sarah . I'm actually just a lowly girl.. So ..Don't need to use that.." She said .

"No..It fine..You're much better to being call that one." That guy said.

Sarah just smiled awkwardly.

"May I know why you both stood outside of the room?" Sarah asked.

"Oh actually..Um..Lady Emily was arrived in a sudden..So she went inside the room without Master permission..So..Master told us to stay outside.."That guy explained in a bit disgusted.

"..."Sarah just silent .