Chapter 21 : Hang out

Tomorrow morning

* Chirp * *Chirp*

"Ugh...What a noisy bird.." Sarah said with her sleepy tone.

* BAM*

"Uuuwaahhh!!" Sarah shouted.

"Hahahahahahaha..What..A ..Priceless..Face.." Lily laughing between her wheezing.

"I-It ain't funny , y'know!!" Sarah yelled at Lily . She felt embarrassed.

Lily just kept laughing . Soon after , she stopped laughing qnd keep her usual facial .

" What wrong?" Sarah voice turned cold . It send chill to Lily's spine .

"W-W-Well..Um..Actually..Wanna hang out?" Lily said.

"Huh?" Sarah said .

"You know..I think you should go out a bit tho..You've been stayin' inside of this 'prison' for too long tho . It been your few days of working . So! As your senior and your teacher , I would love to ask you if you wanna hang out! Plus , today is our holiday! Lily said excitedly.

"..Well..Lemme think of it- "

"NO!You have to! You'll have to join us!" Lily said.

"us? Wasn't it just you and me?" Sarah's thought.

"Us? who else?" Sarah asked.

Lily just smiling .

"Hehehe. " Lily smiled devilish.

" ? " Sarah was curious .

After that..

"All done! " Sarah's thought

She wears a black striped shirt with a milk brown long skirt. The look really suits her.

Soon , she opened the door . She thought that only is waiting for her . Turns out , it was Ethan , Lily and Elenoir . They both surprised how beautiful Sarah was . They were enchanted with Sarah beauty. 

" Wow..It look so good on you! " Lily interrupt Ethan and Elenoir enchantment.

"T-Thank you..Actually ..I didn't know ..which ..pairs of clothes that ..would suit me.." Sarah said between her shyness.

" It really fit on you , Sarah. You don't need to humble yourself.You already looking  this good." Elenoir complimenting her.

"T-Thanks Miss Elenoir.." Sarah said.

"You looks so pretty with that outfit." Ethan complimenting Sarah.

"Thank you too Ethan." Sarah said.

"You guys looks good too . " Sarah compliment them.

They smiling and thanked Sarah .

"Lets goooo!!" Lily shouted.

Sarah , Ethan and Miss Elenoir nodding as they start walking together .

Soon they 4 going out..

Denzel was doing his work . He looked at his phone , took it and dialed his butler phone number .

"Hello?" His butler responded.

"Hello , James . Are you busy with your holiday ? I want you to send me the document in 30 minutes. If I know the document didn't got in 30 minutes, I'll cut your half of salary." Denzel said woth threatening tone.

"O-Okay Master Denzel . I'll send it to you right away."

* Bip * Bip*

Denzel sighed .

" I wonder where the hell is Sarah right now.." He said in a lower voice.