Chapter -8, caging her

Start from the beginning

He started to move me with the rhythm of the music. I tried to follow his steps along with calming my heart down. For a moment he just stared at me, reading my expression before he spoke

"You are looking beautiful Amorè Mio"

I finally looked up at him and just stared at him without saying anything. He also changed after all this years but his handsomeness never faded. Infact he became more handsome. His ebony black hair grew a bit long, he styled it neatly. His body got more muscular and he seemed more taller than me. He had some graced beard in his face, increasing his hotness even more. Though I noticed some dark circles around his eyes but they didn't fade even an ounce of his handsomeness.

"How did you find me?" I finally asked, my voice low more like a whisper but enough for him to hear

"Let's say God lead me to you. I didn't even believe a miracle like that existed until I found you again" he replied

"A-are you going to p-punish me?" I asked lowly remembering my worst nightmares. His hand gripped my waist more tightly, pulling me more closer if possible.

" No Bella. If I do it now then you won't be able to get out of bed for a month let alone walk. So I am not doing it when I am angry" he said.

Relief washed over me as he mentioned not to punish me, but it soon turned to anger. I cannot get scare of him now. I can't let him know he intimidates me. Swallowing my fear, I glared up at him, trying my hardest not to look scared.

"Then why are you here? Don't you know I did all of this things just to get away from you?" I asked, slight anger visible in my tone.

" Yes I know but I can't let you go. I have a thing, what is mine is mine and it will forever be mine until I let it go" he said while kissing the palm of my hand, his voice slowly becoming dangerous again

The music on the background slowly turned more passionate and sensual, his movements also turned a bit fast.

He suddenly held me up by gripping both side of my waist, my leg dangling in the air. I put my hand on both his shoulders for support. He twirled before placing me back down and twirled back again bending me on my back. He kept me on place by placing a hand over my back and another by helding the back of my thigh.

"But I am not a thing that you own. I am a fucking human being and I have feelings" I seethed looking up at him. His grey eyes already staring at me, he straightend me back before speaking.

"Yes you are not a thing but you are mine. Your feelings are all for me. I will kill whoever tries to take you away from me. You will be mine till death do us apart" his grip tightened around me.

Ignoring my fear and trembling heart I said whatever came to my mind

"No I will not. I will be with whoever I want to be with and this is my choice to like whoever I want " I retorted.

His face hardened, jaw ticked. I can see him clamping his teeth. He roughly pulled me towards him, our lips just inches apart, our chest colliding leaving no space between us. I can feel his hot minty breath fan over my lips.

" In this life it isn't possible, not this not another or the other after that. Because I will always make you mine just like I will do right now. No matter where you hide yourself I will always find you and hunt you down" he said as he smashed his lips with mine.

He  kissed me roughly. His grip on my waist tightening more, his one hand is enough to cover my whole waist, his another hand on the back of my neck keeping me in place.

Rather than feeling disgust I can feel something else. Longing, desperation and something I don't want to acknowledge.

I struggled to get away from him. His kiss was rough but passionate. I struggled hard to get away from his grip by banging both of my fist on his chest but it didn't do a dent in him. I stomped on his feet with my heels and he finally loosened his grip on me. I took that opportunity to get away from his bruising grip.